Media When Demons, Angels & Aliens Visit Your Bedroom

Do you beleive these are all demonic entities?

• Yes - They are all related.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - They are seperate and not bound to religious dogma.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure - Still trying to figure this one out.

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Poison Pen

Demons maybe, the rest no. I found your second selection a little confusing. Knowing what I know angels and demons are surrounded by religious dogma...

nmcleod1983

I fail to see what this has to do with the OP...unless there is something I don't see.

Sharing info on the concept and possibility of what in fact an angel or demon may or may not be

So that would be an immediate cross correlation right? Knowing what and who is visiting you?

Gatekeeper

Every paranormal phenomena I learn about, there has been a number of theories to explain its occurrence. This leaves me disturbed and at times amused, as no definitive answer to what causes these unexplained events can not be agreed on but instead argued. Let me demonstrated this problem by this example. First to describe the situation. While sleeping, you suddenly awake, unable to move, you feel paralysis along with pressure on your chest. Then you feel you are not alone in the room, sensing there is someone or something watching you either hanging over the bed board or hovering off the ceiling. What does this sounds like? An alien abduction, demonic attack or some nightmare and yet any of these could be right depending on whose view. The phenomena is real, as it has been experienced by thousands around the world and throughout history The causes behind it remains unknown as the three possible explanation are disputed.

First, the scientific community, believe the phenomena is caused by sleep paralysis, a condition when a person during the deepest state of sleep suddenly wakes up and find themselves unable to move. They are in a state between dreaming and awake where they could experience hallucination, strange noises, moving images interpreted to be aliens or demons. This could explain some cases, but it does not account for the following situations. One, physical displacement, when the person, after the experience, is moved to another location within the house or even outside. The second, is the appearance of unusual markings on the body, such as bruises, cuts, surgical scars, scratches, burns which could not be self inflected if the individual is unable to move. The last is how does sleep paralysis explain aliens abduction where the person is full awake, mobile, outdoors or even driving like the Hills abduction of 1961.

The other explanation originates from ancient legends and folklore. The belief is these night terrors are resulted by a demon or spirit physically or sexually attacking the person in their sleep. This supernatural event could be found around the world as stories of faeries, ghosts, witches and goblins. In day of science and technology such an explanation is unacceptable as it to admit the existence of such forces.

Now, the third explanation to the phenomena is alien abductions where the person is paralysis by the alien or their technology, then taken away for experimentation. This belief has become popular and more widely accepted within the 30 years as more cases are known and broadcast by today's media. Being from another world is a possibility, but then why do the abduction stop by those believing in a higher power and why some UFO groups advise people to pray to halt their own encounters.

So what is going on? Aliens, ancient evil forces or just the human imagination? No one can fully agree which on it is. As the argument continues, thousands are exposed to unknown forces terrorizing them at night in their own beds. Imagine the irony is all three explanation were involved.