Whenever i have a nightmare my cat is next to me

Traveler7

Hello, it s been a Long Time since i came here.
I would like to talk to you about my experience And maybe have some theories about what is happening because it s really weird !
So like the title explain, whenever i woke up because of a nightmare, i see my cat next to me, on the floor next to my bed and he is also woke up and is watching me.
It happened to me so many Times that i cannot Say the exact number of cases i had.
Maybe i even think that my cat is evil or Is woke up by spirits that are controlling my Dreams.
I don t know, what do you think ?

lamdo263

My day off, however,...?

The Egyptian gods are very strong right now, as shepherds and watchers over of humankind. I don't know the exact metaphysis of their origin, but I do know that they're a force to be reckoned with. The cat god is notable and there may be something within your destiny that either needs attention to, or remedied.

If I were in your place I'd both look at my life physically as well as spiritually.

Cats are extraordinarily a multi levels of reality oriented creature. They see realms and issues in the spiritual world, that most humans aren't able to.

*I suggest, talk to your cat. Show it affection and either a catnip, or special, to its nutritional needs treat, might be in order?

I suggest in reading, titles such as { Your mystical cat } .

lamdo263

MASTER OF POSTING PLEASE DELET THIS POST HERE, MISPRINT THANK YOU.

Wind7

Staff
I would like to talk to you about my experience And maybe have some theories about what is happening because it s really weird !
So like the title explain, whenever i woke up because of a nightmare, i see my cat next to me, on the floor next to my bed and he is also woke up and is watching me.
It happened to me so many Times that i cannot Say the exact number of cases i had.
Maybe i even think that my cat is evil or Is woke up by spirits that are controlling my Dreams.

Your Cat is probably only there because he loves you and can sense you're having trouble.
This is a very common occurrence.

Try downloading an app that will turn your phone video on whenever you make a sound during sleep
while aiming the phone at yourself at night and see what might be going on.

Start keeping a journal of what you remember whenever you wake up from these to see if there
is a common denominator .

(How did you feel...What was causing the feeling....What was the time when you awoke.....what did you eat before bed..
what did you watch before bed...did something upset you.....etc)

Do this before you leap to a bad spiritual event cause.

It could be something very simple.

:)

NaturalPhilosopher

cats are there to protect ya