Who is dwelling in the Hollow Earth?

Max X

Who is dwelling in the Hollow Earth?

The solid earth THEORY speculates the Earth at its very center is composed of extremely dense, hot, crystallized iron and nickel. Does that assertion constitute a scientific fact?

The fact of the matter is that the crust of the (hollow) earth alone is 800 miles thick and no one has ever excavated deeper than 15 miles under the surface.

Where then is the evidence for a solid globe?

Yet since the XIX Century to this day extensive explorative evidence to both poles, especially the north one, suggests the Earth is perfectly hollow.

See an early satellite image of the North Polar Region showing a gigantic black hole right where the theories predicted.

http://www.rotten.com/library/occult/hollow-earth/

Why does the compass refuse to work near the poles?
Why do some northern birds in winter fly north deeper into the Pole?

Why is the earth flattened at the poles?
Why have the poles never been reached?

Why is the sun invisible so long in winter near the farthest points north or south?
What is the Aurora Borealis?

Where are fresh water icebergs formed, and how?
Why is there colored snow in the Arctic region?

Why is it warmer near the poles than six hundred to one thousand miles away from them?
Why is ice in the Arctic Ocean frequently filled with rock, gravel, and sand?

Apparently inside this realm there exists a world which is home to a rich diversity of life including civilizations of more advanced people who are true masters of themselves.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Who is dwelling in the Hollow Earth?

An advanced civilization of Reptilians lives inside the Earth, they've been trying for ages to claim once again the surface, trying to make us destroy ourselves with wars and such, but they never succeeded. They are waiting the day when they'll achieve their master plan, and make us fall, to allow them to rise again.

Now, let's talk about more serious stuff. Lots of pictures and satellite images of North Pole always have that black dot inserted to represent the exact location of the pole, which could hide an entrance to hollow Earth as well. I doubt about it, but it might be a good start. Some people consider that Google hides a lot of things in Google Earth, like the poles BTW, but also secret bases like Area 51, the Nazy base in Antartica, and such.

Then, I can give a try to some of your questions.

The compass "doesn't work" near the poles because it's needles point to the magnetic pole, not the geographical pole.

The Earth uses to be flattened at the poles because of it's rotation isn't it ?

I always thought the poles have been reached, haven't they ?

The sun can be invisible in winter because of Earth's inclination. Well, that's what we learned at school right ?

The hollow Earth theory is a very interesting subject, just like the flat Earth theory. I like to think about that, and to debate with myself that the world isn't like we think it is.

Why do planes never go over the poles ? Why do a plane leaving Montreal and going to Russia don't go over the North Pole, and go all the way around instead ?

Allright, it's because the plane must make a few stops in different cities in Europe and there it goes. :p

Num7

Max X

Very well said.

There is evidence most air line pilots don't want to talk about their flights over the North Pole because they are bound to lose their jobs.

Why the secrecy, why the so-called government does not want the population to know the truth about the real shape of our planet?

Those pilots, who anonymously talk about their flights, say it is impossible to fly over the big hole (1200 miles in diameter) because the instruments go haywire and the plane would end up inside the globe.

So they are forced to fly around the edge of the pit.

See this at You Tube: Arctic Pilots Witness North Polar Entrance to Hollow Earth. Very interesting.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

If pilots can't talk about it, we're getting another conspiracy, just like the moon landing.

How is that hole, is it like a crater circled by rock walls or such, or is it more like a hole where water of the ocean could pour down ? If so, where does all that water go, and how does it come back to the surface once it went down ?

Are there any other entrances to the hollow Earth other than the 2 poles ?
Some people consider that secret bases are probably entrances to the center of the Earth, and that many military project worked on digging lower and lower in the Earth.

Some people even think that we are actually inside the Earth, and that the sun we see is in fact the Earth's core. It would mean that space exploration is a hoax. That's not convincing.

Also, Max, how do you think an hollow Earth could physically be possible ? What about gravity and physic laws ? I'd like to know what you think about this one.

Num7

Max X

The entrance to the inner world is so large the other side, while in a ship, cannot be seen and according to several explorers ships that go into it do not notice they are gradually going down until they realize the sun is different from the regular sphere we have on the surface.

The ocean, due to gravitational attraction, does not fill the inner hole of earth but like on the surface covers part of the inner surface. The center of gravity, contrary to unsupported theories, is not at the so-called core of the earth (core that does not really exist) but 400 miles deep into the crust.

They say there are several caves or entrances leading deeper into the crust around the planet, yet you have to remember that to reach the hollow area itself is a 800 miles trip, so I doubt there are very few tunnels if any that are able reach that far.

The city of the light called Telos under Mount Shasta, for instance, which is in the crust but not in the hollow opening is actually only 1. 5 miles under the surface. According to a few authors there are several cities both benevolent and malevolent located in huge caverns within the earth shell itself.

There is a huge advanced military base, most probably Reptilian and Gray in collaboration with the US Air Force, located under the town of Dulce in New Mexico. Many construction workers and government employees have talked in detail of what the aliens and the US secret government have down there under Dulce.

http://www.subversiveelement.com/Dulce.html

Agartha which is another name for the hollow earth civilizations who populate the inner earth is composed mostly of cities of light inhabited by benevolent people.

The point is that the dark can’t stand the light and love of the Agartha system and so avoid living down in the hollow earth itself, yet the evidence shows the dark forces have big cities and military bases in caverns in the crust and that benevolent forces also have several cities of light located within that 800 miles crust.

See you tube:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

All right, so someone going to the pole could go inside the Eart and notice only a small difference in light and such. I'm not sure about this.

I guess an aurora borealis comes from the light of the inner sun right ?

How can the gravity stay inside the crust, how can the Earth exist that way ? Gravity as I understand it can't make so that a planet could exist with it's gravity center the way you describe it.

What do you think ?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Re: The Fire Fight At Dulce Base

The Fire Fight At Dulce Base ( Phil Schneider's own words) :)

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Grenada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident.

"I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.

"Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that.

"I didn't get really interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas. After about two years recuperating after the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG&G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of peculiar spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar's story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft.

Phil Schneider was a very good friend that died 1995.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've heard about that underground cave containing tall Greys. I wonder how the battle did stop, and what happenned to these Greys after all that. Did their cave had another exit they used for spacecraft, or did they use teleportation to get to outer space ?

I don't imagine the reaction people had when a group of Greys showed up in the hole they made.

BTW, 2.5 miles is pretty deep, so underground ET bases could exist at that depth and go 100% unnoticed.

Are there humans living in the Hollow Earth ?

Max X

Numenorean7 said:
All right, so someone going to the pole could go inside the Eart and notice only a small difference in light and such. I'm not sure about this.
Numenorean7 said:
I guess an aurora borealis comes from the light of the inner sun right ?

How can the gravity stay inside the crust, how can the Earth exist that way ? Gravity as I understand it can't make so that a planet could exist with it's gravity center the way you describe it.

What do you think ?

The aurora borealis is another mystery to materialistic minds, (but not to the aliens) so the so-called scientists have blindly speculated for years about its origin and causes, yet in many instances they know about the earth hollowness but are forbidden to tell the truth about the whole thing.

The aurora borealis is the light originated by the permanent central sun of inner earth also called the smoky god shining through the openings at the poles. The evidence is indisputable when pictures of Mars and Venus show brilliant rays of light coming out from both their north and south poles.

Regarding gravity nobody knows for sure what gravity is, yet it has to do with mass, so the larger the planet the stronger its gravity. Since the earth is hollow, and there is no core, the center of gravity has to be on the crust, and right at the middle of it or about 400 miles from both the outer and inner surfaces.