Why do UFO's have lights?

Castor Troy

Why does lightning have light?

Im pretty sure mr lazar saying that the crafts use a lot of energy and power to operate. The different colors indicate on what they are about to do, like landing for instance, they would be the color red as some witnesses claim, Im guessing some crafts are able to not have lights, even not to be seen by the naked eye. I would think not all ships are equip the same..

EDIT: changed a comma to a period, :D

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The couple I've seen didn't have lights at all.

The first one was when I was a kid... 7 or 8 maybe out in Rohnert Park, California. I saw a cigar-shaped craft off near the horizon that was making insane maneuvers. I don't know how much credibility to give myself on this one though, being so young and memories from that age can be distorted.

The next was when I was living in Oregon and in high school. I was camping out on our trampoline and listening to Art Bell looking at the sky. Lots and lots of stars that night, it was pretty cool.. At some point, I saw a vey, very BIG dark triangular shape pass overhead and saw it block out the stars... Totally siltent and moving about as fast as you'd expect an airplane to go. I can't even begin to judge the distance or size because it was just a black void of light, but I got the impression it was huge.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Since the whole UFO craft has been reported to glow at night, I always took it for granted that the light given off was a side effect of their propulsion system.

walt willis

While flying for DEA we never turned on the Navigation lights.
The flying disk I saw did glow but they had no lights.
A friend said he saw lights on the bottom of the TR-3B and another friend said they saw lights all around the outside of a disk.
It makes me wonder if some of the craft are made in the good old USA.

Jeremiah

While flying for DEA we never turned on the Navigation lights.
The flying disk I saw did glow but they had no lights.
A friend said he saw lights on the bottom of the TR-3B and another friend said they saw lights all around the outside of a disk.
It makes me wonder if some of the craft are made in the good old USA.
See now this is a theory I can get behind, but I do have a spin off; the tech is alien , and we have reverse engineered it and used it to build our own.