Why You Should Never Use Hand Sanitizer

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Stumbled upon this article this morning, thought it would interest you guys.

Why You Should Never Use Hand Sanitizer | IFLScience

Hand sanitizer is a quick and easy way to clean your hands if you don't have immediate access to soap and water. But whether you’re a habitual squirter or use it only when needed, you may be surprised to learn that hand sanitizer is not actually healthy for your skin.

TnWatchdog

This gives me an idea Num...thanks. Next time I shake someone's hand I can mention that I never wash my hands or use hand sanitizers as they may be harmful to my skin. Besides it could also be harmful to the environment...we wouldn't want that. lol

TimeFlipper

Have you guys noticed less people seem to shake hands these days? Unless I just get introduced to a lot of impolite as*holes...lol. Seriously though, I'll put my hand out and they'll give this look like "ugh, she's one of THOSE people..." :rolleyes:
Dont worry Poison, i will always shake your hand :D

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
In the video, they claim receipt paper is loaded with BPA... So here's a thought. Instead of blaming the hand sanitizer for killing off TOO much bacteria, (for those who can't wash their hands with soap and water for some reason) why not go after the companies who manufacture receipt paper? Most of us touch receipt paper every day of our lives...