Will Monkeypox Become The Next Pandemic?

alpha centauri

There is also a mass meditation against monkeypox, now. :D

Here are the instructions for this meditation: (Suggested duration of this meditation is 20 minutes)

1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.

2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to shift the planet into the most optimal timeline and as a tool to completely remove the monkeypox outbreak.

3. Invoke the Violet Flame from its primary source to place a circle of protection around you during and after the meditation. Ask it to transmute anything that does not serve the Light.

4. Visualize a pillar of brilliant white Light emanating from the Cosmic Central Sun, then being distributed to Central Suns of all galaxies in this universe. Then visualize this Light entering through the Galactic Central Sun, then going through our Galaxy, then entering our Solar System and going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System and then through all beings on planet Earth and also through your body to the center of the Earth.

5. Visualize this Light transmuting all remaining monkeypox virus on Earth, disinfecting all infected areas on the planet, healing all patients, removing all fear associated with this epidemic and restoring stability.

6. Visualize the course of events on planet Earth shifting into the most positive timeline possible, shifting away from all epidemics, away from all wars, away from all global domination. Visualize white, pink, blue and golden Light healing all inequalities, erasing all poverty and bringing abundance to all humanity. Visualize a new grand cosmic cycle of the Age of Aquarius beginning, bringing pure Light, Love and Happiness to all beings on Earth.

jiangnanah

A monkey that escaped from the lab is said to have infected the population, which led to the rampant spread of Monkeypox, but it did not dare to make it to China. Because we have herbal remedies against this virus. Let it not spread. China's largest city, Shanghai, has now lifted its lockdown. It's Dragon Boat Festival again. Let me tell you, China has a large population because medical technology is still very developed. Because we have herbal remedies against viruses.

alpha centauri

A monkey that escaped from the lab is said to have infected the population, which led to the rampant spread of Monkeypox, but it did not dare to make it to China. Because we have herbal remedies against this virus. Let it not spread. China's largest city, Shanghai, has now lifted its lockdown. It's Dragon Boat Festival again. Let me tell you, China has a large population because medical technology is still very developed. Because we have herbal remedies against viruses.
I dont think that one of the viruses that are in the mainstream media, are natural. In my opinion, the problem is that the major countries all have biolabs and not only China and the USA. Usually the big countries are blamed but the smaller nations also have this. And if a virus is accidently released that is a problem for the whole world.