Wish Caster

start at edge

I was talking about religion, not world power...However an issue regarding the EU for example, my wish caster was that the UK will leave that political experiment, and hopefully we will leave at precisely 2300 GMT January 31st this year...….The next step will be removing all power from George Soros and his pernicious One World Order, and thankfully that is already happening as most countries around the world are adopting a Right Wing Conservative mind set.....I don't wish to discuss politics anymore because everybody has their own thoughts about it, and rightfully so, and iam much more interested in Time-Travel and electronics which is why i became a member of Paranormalis ;):D..
I congratulate you (all UK) from all my heart, with all my strength. BRAVO, million times BRAVO.
I really wanted to have the confirmation about this and now I have it, thank you very much. I have no TV at home since about 15 years (what the hell should I do with a TV in the house, in a country that has no TV broadcast – only garbage), so my only knowledge about this was from the internet, but I could not really understand what happened eventually, what was finally decided – now I know, again many thanks. In 2020, it is the best news so far. I am 100% sure that for many people there will be some sunny days to be seen again, thanks to this historical and most wise decision of the UK. Send my congratulations and most appreciation to everybody there, I take a deep bow before you all.
As for electronics, I am also very interested in some certain aspects, for example electric motors using “step by step” drive or rotating magnetic field for the rotor motion. Any information would be helpful, from you from anybody else.

TimeFlipper

Thank you for your generous support of the UK leaving that unfit for purpose, European Union (EU) :)...
Only one final problem exists, and that is according to the present agreement, all the 27 remaining countries in the EU have to give their agreement to the UK leaving the EU....Therefore we will have to see what happens in the lead up to January 31st this year :D..

Regarding stepper motors, is your question related to time-travel?....We have had on Paranormalis some description of using a rotating magnetic field on its own with a guy sat in the middle of it, that was supposed to automatically produce a time vortex.....I don't remember the particular thread where that info appeared upon, but logically if any type of rotating magnetic/electromagnetic field was to produce a vortex, we would have had trillions upon trillions of vortexes all around the world during the last century alone, from radio transmissions :D..

start at edge

Thank you for your generous support of the UK leaving that unfit for purpose, European Union (EU) :)...
Only one final problem exists, and that is according to the present agreement, all the 27 remaining countries in the EU have to give their agreement to the UK leaving the EU....Therefore we will have to see what happens in the lead up to January 31st this year :D..
Oh, man .. I did not know anything about this agreement. It is awful !!.. I mean, this is dictatorship. It becomes clear to me now that all this nonsense must come to an end and soon. Try to imagine that someone wants to divorce and simply can not because the spouse does not agree .. to me this sounds even worse than slavery. You are right, this is indeed a problem, a huge one. I know absolutely nothing about politics, but in my opinion the fastest way would be to have this agreement declared null by all international organisms that are somehow entitled to have anything to say (I have no idea which those are), as it is against ethics in the first place.

start at edge

Regarding stepper motors, is your question related to time-travel?....We have had on Paranormalis some description of using a rotating magnetic field on its own with a guy sat in the middle of it, that was supposed to automatically produce a time vortex.....I don't remember the particular thread where that info appeared upon, but logically if any type of rotating magnetic/electromagnetic field was to produce a vortex, we would have had trillions upon trillions of vortexes all around the world during the last century alone, from radio transmissions :D..
Yes, my question is related to time travel, yet it is not the main aspect, it is only one of the many, many different components of the whole concept .. all simple, but a lot of them.
You are perfectly right and I will try to break down part of the very logical thing that you wrote – a rotating magnetic field does not create any vortex. This is misinterpreted by many people, probably due to the fact that in electric motors (not so much the radio transmissions) that use it, it makes the rotor spin. This is not the case, as there were spinning items long before electricity was discovered and used, such as all the mills that ever existed, all the mechanical clocks, all the wagon wheels, etc.
About stepper motors, there are some very specific aspects I am interested in, as I am already aware about the principle as a whole. Basically, I need someone who can make some calculations on some initially given parameters of the motor, especially the rotor.
If it is ok by you, I will prepare some drawings and I will attach them to my next posts, so that you (or anybody else) can understand what it is I want to know.
Keeping on the subject, I would be also interested about 3D printing technical details, especially resolution and multiple materials output.

TimeFlipper

I know absolutely nothing about 3D printers, and I hope some of our members will be able to give you details regarding calculations on the stepper motors...Probably the best people who could help you with the rotor calculations would be from the technical guys who work for the companies that build those motors....Never be afraid to ask tech guys, i have often needed tech guys to help me out on various electronic projects of my own, and remember there are people out there who are smarter than we are, ;) :D...