With DNA "Not Similar" To Anything Ever Found On Earth

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
With DNA "Not Similar" To Anything Ever Found On Earth

The Link: Out-Of-Place Artifact With DNA "Not Similar" To Anything Ever Found On Earth - MessageToEagle.com

In the 30s of the twentieth century, a genuine, 900-year-old bone skull was discovered in an abandoned mine tunnel near Mexico's Copper Canyon.

It was very different and until now is a subject of scientific interest and debate regarding both the unusual shape and properties of the bone.

The Starchild skull does not resemble any of the skulls earlier analyzed by scientists. It represents something never seen before by science.

Is the Starchild Skull an "alien" artifact, which means foreign to normal human genetics - as we know it, or definitely not from planet Earth?

The artifact was named Starchild because, it weighs about half of the normal skull (0.5 kg, while the normal skull weighs about 1kg). However, the scientists expressed their disbelief that the skull once
belonged to a child.

starchild1.jpg

According to Starchild Skull DNA Analysis Report, 2011, "the collective conclusions were that the combination of skull features were unique and could not be explained by any known deformity or combination of deformities, mutation, cultural practices, genetic disorders, or illness.

If a human being was born today with physical abnormalities like the Starchild, it could not survive."

"Yet something about the essential nature of this being permitted it to do what would be impossible for a normal human…"

Most scientists immediately dismissed the artifact as a freak of nature. Others simply ridiculed it or ignored it.

A rare few were brave enough to face the problems related to this "out-of-place" artifact and decided to gather facts about it from their areas of expertise, so they oversaw the testing procedures.

starchild2.jpg

According to Lloyd Pye, author, researcher, and caretaker of the artifact, the skull is of a very special kind, and despite numerous studies still hides many secrets.

900 years ago, a being somewhat like us but definitely not human lived and died and was buried on our planet.

The Starchild represents an entirely new humanoid species, and that species is "alien."

Samstwitch

In the past I have thought the Starchild Skull was actually caused from a disease called "Progeria". Look at the links below and you will see that it's a very similar deformity as in the 'Star Child Skull'. The skulls of children with Progeria also become much thinner than healthy humans, and the Starchild Skull is also much thinner than a healthy human skull.

Progeria: Progeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Photo of Child with Progeria: File:Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Discussion on another Forum: NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result.., page 3

Still, I cannot say that I believe it's human or alien, because the DNA tests have shown different results. First DNA tests in 1999 results said the Starchild Skull was from a human male. One in 2003 that said the child had a human mother and non-human father, and now a new round of DNA has been done in 2010 and 2011 that said a Starchild has some human DNA and some unknown DNA.

I'm no expert in this area, but IMO the skull is so old that contamination could be causing the problem with the DNA results. To me, it appears to be a possible case of Progeria, even though this idea is greatly argued by those who believe it's an alien skull.

However, I know that extraterrestrials do exist, and for the past several decades ETs have been creating alien-human hybrids, so it is possible that the skull is alien. I wish we knew more. It's definitely a fascinating subject!

Thanks for the post, Professor! :)

BlastTyrant

In the past I have thought the Starchild Skull was actually caused from a disease called "Progeria". Look at the links below and you will see that it's a very similar deformity as in the 'Star Child Skull'. The skulls of children with Progeria also become much thinner than healthy humans, and the Starchild Skull is also much thinner than a healthy human skull.

Progeria: Progeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Photo of Child with Progeria: File:Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Discussion on another Forum: NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result.., page 3

Still, I cannot say that I believe it's human or alien, because the DNA tests have shown different results. First DNA tests in 1999 results said the Starchild Skull was from a human male. One in 2003 that said the child had a human mother and non-human father, and now a new round of DNA has been done in 2010 and 2011 that said a Starchild has some human DNA and some unknown DNA.

I'm no expert in this area, but IMO the skull is so old that contamination could be causing the problem with the DNA results. To me, it appears to be a possible case of Progeria, even though this idea is greatly argued by those who believe it's an alien skull.

However, I know that extraterrestrials do exist, and for the past several decades ETs have been creating alien-human hybrids, so it is possible that the skull is alien. I wish we knew more. It's definitely a fascinating subject!

Thanks for the post, Professor! :)
I agree Sam, if anything this does look a like a Hybrid we all know and have heard storys about them, perhaps thsi is finalyl proff?

Rosco..Jones

Very interesting. There are indeed many anomalies to be found here. Obviously, the speaker has already concluded that this is an alien hybrid. Like Malder in the X Files, "I want to believe". Still, the evidence looks pretty good, as presented. On my personal believo-meter, I would lean towards believing.