WW3 Tensions

The Fifth

Search for yourself if i might be wrong ! I found these news in my own country and i can't find the original english news because of how bad i am with writing and speech.

To sum it up :
- So just a few days ago Russia upgraded their launch pads with nuclear weapons , USA threatening Russia with " You broke the agreement of nuclear weapons" and other gibberish .

- USA tested the strongest nuclear weapon so far ever tested in nevada i think ( B61-12 ) , search for yourself if i might be wrong. This time Russia threatens USA because of the agreement ...

- N Koreea launched an intercontinental missile that crossed the sky of japan. Japan said it is a threat of national security.

- South Koreea is training their troops to assasinate Kim Jong-Un

- Russia and USA say to Japan to discuss actions agains N Koreea rather than using violence.

sevensixtwo

I recently flipped through the history of the MRS sorority. The chronicle concluded around the time Centenniel Olympic Park got built and they wrote something about a maze. The author's name looks like it might sound like "larceny" I saw that they had written WW Z across the bottom of page 276.

- USA tested the strongest nuclear weapon so far ever tested in nevada i think ( B61-12 ) , search for yourself if i might be wrong. This time Russia threatens USA because of the agreement ...

In this article about the B61-12 I wondered if they were making a joke about how small the device is. The say it replaced four other devices and I wonder if perhaps there are variants like the B61-12a etc.

nintchdbpict0003fev48954673.jpg

B61-Project-05_small_0.jpg

Last edited:

The Fifth

@sevensixtwo N Koreea will not stop the nuclear research and tests . USA just said that if one of the allies are to be hit , the alliance will hit full force , meaning nuclear war if china and russia ally toghether, europe will be in the middle of the conflict.

Thank you for your information. If anyone has any other news, predictions about what will happen feel free to share here so we can all read it.

Dreamwarrior

Might just be like the Cuban missile crisis , I'm only saying it might ,though these world super power leaders namely Russia, China and particularly america should use diplomacy tactics like if Russia and China backs up north Korea ,then the north Korean president should have the common courtsey to honour both Russia and China as backup and the north Korean president should explain why he gets a kick out of provoking the world , then come to an agreement with China and Russia who can then get into his warped head and reach peaceful resolutions and America should halt showing a force of military powers because I don't believe any of these countries would wish to destroy all life on earth.this is my own personal opinion.

SomethingCursed

Might just be like the Cuban missile crisis , I'm only saying it might ,though these world super power leaders namely Russia, China and particularly america should use diplomacy tactics like if Russia and China backs up north Korea ,then the north Korean president should have the common courtsey to honour both Russia and China as backup and the north Korean president should explain why he gets a kick out of provoking the world , then come to an agreement with China and Russia who can then get into his warped head and reach peaceful resolutions and America should halt showing a force of military powers because I don't believe any of these countries would wish to destroy all life on earth.this is my own personal opinion.

The only thing stopping WW3 is the illusion that it would destroy all life on Earth. It wouldn't. If most knew that, nuclear war would kick off any day now. People overestimate the power of nukes. One nuke can wipe out a city, but to destroy life on Earth.. you need 100's of Tsar Bombas, 1000's even. It's unrealistic.

The nuclear holocaust theory is just a hypothetical speculated scenario. No one knows what a world war w/ nukes would do. So few nukes have been dropped in war let along peace time, it's hard to say.

Next, you ask why the North Korean leader likes provoking the world. It's simple truly. the West has imposed economic sanctions on North Korea.

North Korea wants to give their people food, but with sanctions.. how did you do that? Exactly. You threaten to hold the whole world hostage and get one MILLION dollars (austin powers reference). You tell everyone that if they don't help you, you'll blow them all to kingdom come. America sends some food aid over to lower the tensions of a pissed off North Korea.. and much like a spoiled child, the child will slowly calm down now that it's gotten what it has wanted.

Rinse and repeat. That's how they feed their people, by threatening war. Getting food and just repeating the cycle. It also helps to appear "crazy" to everyone in a bid to fend off invaders and such.

Think of NK as a 90 lb scrawny guy, in a prison full of bodybuilders and hardened cons. How will the 90 lb guy not get raped and victimized? By appearing completely unhinged, crazy. No one wants to fight an unpredictable crazy guy. NK appearing insane, is a way of making sure America doesn't bring democracy there and do what they did to Saddam, Gadaffi, etc.

If NK acted sane, they are a small nation, a poor nation, a weak nation (see; Famines) and have a somewhat unstable leadership. NK is forced to act like they're all crazy so they don't get conquered or nuked.

NK is afraid to get nuked, so they make everyone think that NK is lusting for nuclear war. Kind of like how the guys who act like they want to fight everyone, all the time... end up never actually being forced to fight. It's a defense mechanism. They're scared that 1 nuke would destroy their entire culture.. so they make people think that is exactly what they want, war. No one wants to give the enemy what they want.. psychology 101.

lamdo263

The only thing stopping WW3 is the illusion that it would destroy all life on Earth. It wouldn't. If most knew that, nuclear war would kick off any day now. People overestimate the power of nukes. One nuke can wipe out a city, but to destroy life on Earth.. you need 100's of Tsar Bombas, 1000's even. It's unrealistic.

The nuclear holocaust theory is just a hypothetical speculated scenario. No one knows what a world war w/ nukes would do. So few nukes have been dropped in war let along peace time, it's hard to say.

Next, you ask why the North Korean leader likes provoking the world. It's simple truly. the West has imposed economic sanctions on North Korea.

North Korea wants to give their people food, but with sanctions.. how did you do that? Exactly. You threaten to hold the whole world hostage and get one MILLION dollars (austin powers reference). You tell everyone that if they don't help you, you'll blow them all to kingdom come. America sends some food aid over to lower the tensions of a pissed off North Korea.. and much like a spoiled child, the child will slowly calm down now that it's gotten what it has wanted.

Rinse and repeat. That's how they feed their people, by threatening war. Getting food and just repeating the cycle. It also helps to appear "crazy" to everyone in a bid to fend off invaders and such.

Think of NK as a 90 lb scrawny guy, in a prison full of bodybuilders and hardened cons. How will the 90 lb guy not get raped and victimized? By appearing completely unhinged, crazy. No one wants to fight an unpredictable crazy guy. NK appearing insane, is a way of making sure America doesn't bring democracy there and do what they did to Saddam, Gadaffi, etc.

If NK acted sane, they are a small nation, a poor nation, a weak nation (see; Famines) and have a somewhat unstable leadership. NK is forced to act like they're all crazy so they don't get conquered or nuked.

NK is afraid to get nuked, so they make everyone think that NK is lusting for nuclear war. Kind of like how the guys who act like they want to fight everyone, all the time... end up never actually being forced to fight. It's a defense mechanism. They're scared that 1 nuke would destroy their entire culture.. so they make people think that is exactly what they want, war. No one wants to give the enemy what they want.. psychology 101.
All this could have to do with the fact that the Star Wars series was indeed past stolen information. This is said to be very cursed also.

Pix3l_P0w3r

This universe is not existence, but an infinitely small part of existence. This universe is a spontaneous event, and inevitable within the eternity of existence. Every event can, will, and has happened, including this universe. There are an infinite number of universes. Virtually all cannot harbor so-called life. This universe is, by chance, stable. And has the occasional capacity to harbor so-called life. Life as you call it, is an inevitable consequence of this universe's physical properties. This universe is indifferent to so-called life. Life on this and every world can be destroyed at any time by a multitude of random events. What we would term supernova, solar flare, asteroid impact.

What you are interested in knowing is if WW3 will occur in this universe on this timeline. Despite it occurring or not, it will have both happened and not happened somewhere else. Keep your eyes and ears open for the next decade or so. By 2030, we should have answers. If not, we know what that entails.

Ultimately there is nothing to fear. Death is a human construct, and it does not exist. Fear will be the greatest chains that ever hold you back.