WWIII is Upon Us

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know you've heard this a million times, but this one is the real deal. They are going to allow Ukraine into NATO, which means we'll instantly be at war with Russia. Welcome to WWIII. Welcome to more spending. Welcome to a continued failing economy. WWIII is about to arrive.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think the perfect solution to the spending problem is to take all government salaries away. All those wishing to remain in government can do so voluntarily on their own dime. The next President can just refuse to approve any money to run the government. Period! I'll just bet the swamp will drain itself after finally seeing what they have done to America by experiencing what it's like to live as an American.

The Military will continue to be funded of course.

WWIII? Think about it. We give Russia the choice to live in peace with the rest of us on the planet. Or be annihilated by nukes coming from 500 different directions!. And that's if the nukes will even work!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think the perfect solution to the spending problem is to take all government salaries away. All those wishing to remain in government can do so voluntarily on their own dime. The next President can just refuse to approve any money to run the government. Period! I'll just bet the swamp will drain itself after finally seeing what they have done to America by experiencing what it's like to live as an American.

The Military will continue to be funded of course.

WWIII? Think about it. We give Russia the choice to live in peace with the rest of us on the planet. Or be annihilated by nukes coming from 500 different directions!. And that's if the nukes will even work!

That would solve all the corruption problems, that's for sure.

I'm not so sure nukes would be involved, but wouldn't we be obligated to participate in this proxy war with Russia if Ukraine (who hasn't paid a dime) joined NATO?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That would solve all the corruption problems, that's for sure.

I'm not so sure nukes would be involved, but wouldn't we be obligated to participate in this proxy war with Russia if Ukraine (who hasn't paid a dime) joined NATO?

Sure! But NATO has 32 member countries. Strength in numbers. Individually each nation contributes equally. The cost significantly declines for us that way. Russia knows it can't win against the combined forces of NATO.