12 Days of Hot Sauce Challenge

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I bought this at Costco last week for only 22$

It's kind of like a Christmas calendar, but with 12 sauces instead of 25 chocolates.

The second images features a list of the 12 sauces from bottom to top.

20231019_173134.jpg

20231019_173146.jpg

For the record, I have zero tolerance to hot spicy things. Last year I ate tons of hot chips such as the 'Hot Ones' scorching Pringles. Lots of pain, no gain at all!

I tried the first sauce tonight, it was fine. It's a general hot sauce, super soft, that contains cayenne and regular pepper. It was very tasty and rich, but it didn't burn at all. It wasn't hot, just a tiny quiet tingling on the tongue. Good.

I wonder how far up I'll get on the scale. I think I'll probably reach 9 without too much trouble, but... I might be wrong. Maybe I'll suffer from epic mouth pains, or die on the toilet in absolute agony the next morning.

The last one is the Carolina Reaper. So I have to assume between the first and the last, the burn will start eventually... 🥵

I'll probably try the second sauce tomorrow at lunch. It's garlic flavored, so I'm not expecting pain yet. I'll keep you posted.

Let me know what you think! ;)

EDIT: Here's the full lineup, for reference.

1698875987054.png

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
@MODAT7 i was showing Num7 this earlier, eeks

It's now the worlds hottest pepper. 2.6 mill wow

Respect! (y)(y)
Everyone but the guy who created Pepper X, are in pain from eating the thing raw!!
Chili Klaus looked like he was in Agony!!

I loved all things hot back in the day but not so much anymore.

1697820375992.png This became my favourite....Easily.

Fantastic flavour and just the right amount of Buuuuuurrrrn! ;)

@Num7 I think you might like this one.

(y)(y)