Debate 2012 ELECTION: Mitt Romney vs. Obama

Samstwitch

Obama makes Inflated Jobs Claim in new TV ad

In the ad, the president says “over 5 million new jobs” while the figure “5.2 million” appears on screen. But that’s a doubly misleading figure.

•Viewers would need to pay close attention to the on-screen graphic to know that the ad refers only to employment gains starting in March 2010, omitting the 4.3 million jobs that were lost in the first year of Obama’s term.
•And there’s no way a viewer would know that the total counts only private-sector jobs, omitting continuing losses in government employment.

According to the most recent employment figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the economy has eked out a net gain of 325,000 jobs since January 2009, when Obama took office. And that’s giving credit for roughly 386,000 jobs that the BLS has announced, on a preliminary basis, that it will be adding to this year’s employment totals next year, as a result of its routine annual “benchmarking” analysis. (Continued in Link below)

CLICK ME TO SEE AD AND FULL ARTICLE!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
the proof is in the pudding ... er, uh ... poop
121026.Horses-Bayonets.comic.jpg

submitted by David Everson

Samstwitch

Interesting that tonight after CNN's coverage of the Superstorm, they had a special on Mitt Romney, and now Barack Obama, entitled "REVEALED". First CNN aired...

"Romney Revealed: Family, Faith, and the Road to Power"...a 90-minute special about Romney that began with his childhood years and detailed his life and career up to today.

Now they are airing...

"Obama Revealed: The Man, The President"...also a 90-minute special that BEGAN the day Obama took the oath as President.

INTERESTING that there was/is NOTHING about Obama's past.
Anyway, I found it interesting, but not surprising. :rolleyes:

POSTNOTE: I see now, it's because Obama is already President, but he's always hidden his past.

Samstwitch

CNN is PROJECTING Obama the winner BEFORE all the votes are in! This is another CROOKED ELECTION!

Romney is winning the People's POPULAR VOTE by 350,000!

CNN declared Obama the winner in Ohio when Obama was 50,000 votes ahead, and there was STILL 29% of the votes to come in. Ohio just flipped in Romney's favor, still CNN is not giving him a chance. (Now Ohio flipped back favoring Obama, but there's still more votes to count.)

USA is totally corrupt! :sick:

Romney is NOT conceding yet. I hope he doesn't do anything until every vote is tallied.

PROJECTED WINNERS should be OUTLAWED! IT IS PROPAGANDA! Even if Obama wins, it's wrong to announce a Projected winner when there is such a CLOSE RACE.

This is going to cause an UPRISING. That's my official prediction.