Debate 2012 ELECTION: Mitt Romney vs. Obama

BlastTyrant

From what i have been hearing through the grapevine is there was ALOT of discrimination for those voting vs Obama , The black Panthers in the south were threatening people who were going to vote for Romney if you showed support for Romney you we're not allowed to vote, people were givin more than 1 ballot to vote with. This election was as one sided as it gets, almost makes Bush's 2nd term seem legitimate.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well, I have a few time machine designs lying around that I have been afraid to play with. If a Romney timeline exists, I'm going to try and go over there.

Samstwitch

Unless you're under 18, Americans who didn't vote have NO right to bitch about what happens in the USA over the next 4 years! (I'm not referring to anyone in particular. I don't know who voted and who didn't. Crooked elections and poor Candidates are no excuse for not voting.)

Lookout USA! The sh*ts gonna hit the fan soon.

Welcome to the New World Order! Bible Prophecy is unfolding. Here comes the Great Tribulation period. That's my 2 cents. I hope I'm wrong...time will tell.

BlastTyrant

I didn't vote and i have every right to bitch, See i worked 15 hours Tuesday from 8am till 11pm and the voting station closest to me was over 45 minutes away so there was no voting option for me and the people who were working the same shift as i did. BUT as i stated before Voting makes no difference, that was proved True with Bushes 2nd term.

Samstwitch

I didn't vote and i have every right to bitch, See i worked 15 hours Tuesday from 8am till 11pm and the voting station closest to me was over 45 minutes away so there was no voting option for me and the people who were working the same shift as i did. BUT as i stated before Voting makes no difference, that was proved True with Bushes 2nd term.

I got 2 words for you...ABSENTEE BALLOT! You get it in the mail, and return it by mail.

I know the elections are often fraudulent, but I still vote. It's our DUTY to vote as Americans. Excuses are a cop out!

I stand by my statement. People who don't vote have no right to bitch. Voting gives a person the right to bitch. Not voting takes that right away.

BlastTyrant

I got 2 words for you NEVER GOT ONE ok thats 3 words, the Constitution gives me the right to bitch about what the hell ever i please to bitch about if it is about the election the i will bitch about the election if its about me missing breakfast then i will bitch about that, Freedom of speech gives me the right to do so so i by all means have the RIGHT to do it.

ALSO since this is being brought up i am not the only one who didn't get the Ballot there are thousands upon thousands of others, but since we are in the assumption stage of the game that does not matter i suppose.

BlastTyrant

Ok i am backing out of this Conversation now, Momma told me if i didn't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all this is just going to turn into a gigantic Pissing match that is going to get no where and i don't really feel like being banned for it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
When did Backward become Forward?
121107.forward.comic.jpg