2016: the constitution will be amended

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you read the story you would know that Titor only has the ability to travel back to the point of origin where he enterted into the time stream. He has no way to determine which of the alternate paths in time our path will be. But it is apparent that none of our history has unfolded as it did in Titor's history. We are in a completely different timeline path.

First, I agree that a change in constitution is not going to happen NOW (or in 2016), but it could and would happen after a nuclear strike.

Second, I read the story many times since 2008.

Third, every universe is essentially the same, like mirrors, with small changes due to divergence, with regards to coming back here from 2036 (the farther out, the more divergence). "The C204 begins to “break away” at about 60 years. This means the level of confidence drops rapidly after 60 years of travel and the worldline divergence increases. " -- John Titor

Fourth, Titor stated that our divergence was very small, so the likelihood of our history being very close to his is great.
Straight from his own words:

"I would guess the temporal divergence between this worldline and my original is about 1 or 2 percent. Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view."

I disagree that our timeline is "completely" different. It only has minor differences. What they are, I don't know.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, Outspoken is just like a guy yelling fire in a movie theater. People get killed that way. And what he is doing is illegal. So I suppose the CIA will be knocking on his door sometime soon.

By the way, debating is fun, but saying things like this makes it more of a personal attack IMHO. Why is it necessary to call someone names when you disagree? If you would have omitted the terrorist remark, this would be a pleasant conversation. Just sayin'.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, Outspoken is just like a guy yelling fire in a movie theater. People get killed that way. And what he is doing is illegal. So I suppose the CIA will be knocking on his door sometime soon.

By the way, debating is fun, but saying things like this makes it more of a personal attack IMHO. Why is it necessary to call someone names when you disagree? If you would have omitted the terrorist remark, this would be a pleasant conversation. Just sayin'.

Outspoken's behavior is not acceptable. If someone were to believe what he is trying to portray, then people might get killed. No one has the right to lead people to deaths door. This is a Paranormal forum. Not a political activist forum.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If you read the story you would know that Titor only has the ability to travel back to the point of origin where he enterted into the time stream. He has no way to determine which of the alternate paths in time our path will be. But it is apparent that none of our history has unfolded as it did in Titor's history. We are in a completely different timeline path.

First, I agree that a change in constitution is not going to happen NOW (or in 2016), but it could and would happen after a nuclear strike.

Second, I read the story many times since 2008.

Third, every universe is essentially the same, like mirrors, with small changes due to divergence, with regards to coming back here from 2036 (the farther out, the more divergence). "The C204 begins to “break away” at about 60 years. This means the level of confidence drops rapidly after 60 years of travel and the worldline divergence increases. " -- John Titor

Fourth, Titor stated that our divergence was very small, so the likelihood of our history being very close to his is great.
Straight from his own words:

"I would guess the temporal divergence between this worldline and my original is about 1 or 2 percent. Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view."

I disagree that our timeline is "completely" different. It only has minor differences. What they are, I don't know.

Titor says in his story his history. About 98% of his history has not unfolded in our timeline. That is with just the 2% divergence.

Of course if you've been keeping up with the ET war that is going on, you would know that our timeline is much more than 2% divergent. We can't fight a nuclear war. The ET's have the ability to disarm our cruise missiles while in flight. Titor never mentioned anything about an ET takeover.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Of course if you've been keeping up with the ET war that is going on, you would know that our timeline is much more than 2% divergent. We can't fight a nuclear war. The ET's have the ability to disarm our cruise missiles while in flight. Titor never mentioned anything about an ET takeover.

Titor may have been trying to warn us without breaking the rules. I've also watched that episode of Hangar 1 where they show evidence of UFOs hanging around fault lines and nuclear missle plants and silos, which are also near fault lines, and earthquakes happening when they appear. I came close to this on my blog. I was wondering why we build nuclear facilities along fault lines. At any rate, I agree that it is possible that the aliens may prevent us from firing nuclear missiles. I just personally see this as a puzzle that is coming more and more complete by the day.

Pure speculation -- imagine if we were being warned of an alien invasion on a huge scale and the mention of nukes was a HINT by Titor.
Perhaps that's where my earthquake theory falls in. Again, just thinking out loud.

Anyway, back to the constitution -- it does need to change and I'm afraid a huge event is the only thing that is going to change it, whether Russia is involved or not. It won't happen any other way.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Outspoken's behavior is not acceptable. If someone were to believe what he is trying to portray, then people might get killed. No one has the right to lead people to deaths door. This is a Paranormal forum. Not a political activist forum.

Did I miss something? I'm not seeing any type of threat in his post.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Titor may have been trying to warn us without breaking the rules. I've also watched that episode of Hangar 1 where they show evidence of UFOs hanging around fault lines and nuclear missle plants and silos, which are also near fault lines, and earthquakes happening when they appear. I came close to this on my blog. I was wondering why we build nuclear facilities along fault lines. At any rate, I agree that it is possible that the aliens may prevent us from firing nuclear missiles. I just personally see this as a puzzle that is coming more and more complete by the day.

Pure speculation -- imagine if we were being warned of an alien invasion on a huge scale and the mention of nukes was a HINT by Titor.
Perhaps that's where my earthquake theory falls in. Again, just thinking out loud.

Anyway, back to the constitution -- it does need to change and I'm afraid a huge event is the only thing that is going to change it, whether Russia is involved or not. It won't happen any other way.

I don't see anything wrong with the constitution. What I do see is state and federal government not abiding by the constitution. It's like what we are taught and what we see are two different things. Our belief in the constitution may be a false belief. The constitution may never have existed. Take a look around. Are we being controlled and lulled into a false sense of security through false beliefs? We are taught to believe. It starts with religion. Then it moves forward into everything else. As a child it started with Santa Claus. But time and time again I see my beliefs fall. Close inspection of scientific theories reveals the same pattern. Facts are being replaced with fictional beliefs, or theories. So science is just like religion. Pure belief with no real substance. It looks to me like someone has gone to great lengths to control us all with belief systems that apparently aren't real. Personally I think the ET's are behind this level of control. It's the Tower of Babel all over again.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't see anything wrong with the constitution. What I do see is state and federal government not abiding by the constitution. It's like what we are taught and what we see are two different things. Our belief in the constitution may be a false belief. The constitution may never have existed. Take a look around. Are we being controlled and lulled into a false sense of security through false beliefs? We are taught to believe. It starts with religion. Then it moves forward into everything else. As a child it started with Santa Claus. But time and time again I see my beliefs fall. Close inspection of scientific theories reveals the same pattern. Facts are being replaced with fictional beliefs, or theories. So science is just like religion. Pure belief with no real substance. It looks to me like someone has gone to great lengths to control us all with belief systems that apparently aren't real. Personally I think the ET's are behind this level of control. It's the Tower of Babel all over again.

I see your point, now. I'm trying to figure out what part of the constitution should be changed. (Reading through it). I suppose, personally, I don't like this style of government, which is why I would want to overhaul the entire thing. A new style of government would mean a new constitution needed. First problem I see, and this is just my opinion, that Congress has too much power. I'm not going to debate that, though. I'd lose. I'm not a political person. lol.

Facts are being replaced with fictional beliefs, or theories. So science is just like religion

In some cases, yes. But when people do have real evidence, nobody believes it. Also, much truth is HIDDEN from the general population.

A theory isn't a law. It is a supposition. It is speculation. Creative thinking. Potential. So, can you really fairly call all theories fiction? They have the potential to become discovered as legitimate, don't they? Innocent until proven guilty? No, I'm not saying real until proven otherwise, but how about POSSIBLE until proven otherwise?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Did I miss something? I'm not seeing any type of threat in his post.

I started with "Titor Predicted". So if you didn't know that was a false statement, you might be lulled into believing there was a connection between Titor and the constitutional ammendment. The whole thing is pure fiction. Our constitution is not ammended that way. Think back to what we are taught in school. So Outspoken is making a completely false statement which is political in nature, designed to get people riled up over something that isn't even true. Just like yelling fire in a movie theater.

This isn't the first thread he has done that. The fact is we have lots of gullible people that come to this forum. Just be warned that Outspoken doesn't seem to care if his words make you do something that could get you killed.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
PaulaJedi

A theory isn't a law. It is a supposition. It is speculation. Creative thinking. Potential. So, can you really fairly call all theories fiction? They have the potential to become discovered as legitimate, don't they? Innocent until proven guilty? No, I'm not saying real until proven otherwise, but how about POSSIBLE until proven otherwise?

Fiction never becomes real! As long as we chose fictional paths in science, we will never advance. That's why I believe the ET's are controlling our scientific advancement. As long as we don't advance, we will never be a threat to them. The real fact is if a theory is possible, it no longer remains a theory. It becomes fact. Yet we don't see any scientific theories becoming fact.

The problem I see is why aren't we out gathering observable facts about our reality, rather than making up fictional theories?