2016: the constitution will be amended

Judastitor

Just as Titor predicted in 2016 the constitution will be amended

Martin Armstrong Warns Of 2016 Constitutional Convention | Zero Hedge

A very interesting political development has taken place, but you can bet the Democrats will fight tooth-and-nail to prevent it. This week the state legislature of Michigan became the 34th state to demand a “Constitutional Convention” in the United States. Pursuant to Article 5 of the US Constitution, if 2/3rds of the states call for such a convention, (meaning 34 states) it MUST take place. We will see if this is actually honored. At the very least, there is no time requirement so this could be dragged out for years.

Published on Sep 26, 2014

This year has seen plenty of political turmoil - the waves of instability seem to do little to the world’s economy. Will that remain so for long? And if not - is there an another crisis looming, like the one that left thousands if not millions helpless and in poverty in 2008? And, finally, what does tomorrow hold for dollar? We ask these questions to leading financial analyst and CEO of Euro Pacific Capital Peter Schiff.

Watch more of Peter Schiff on his channel: Peter Schiff - YouTube

RT LIVE On air — RT

Judastitor

I don't see anything wrong with the constitution. What I do see is state and federal government not abiding by the constitution. It's like what we are taught and what we see are two different things. Our belief in the constitution may be a false belief. The constitution may never have existed. Take a look around. Are we being controlled and lulled into a false sense of security through false beliefs? We are taught to believe. It starts with religion. Then it moves forward into everything else. As a child it started with Santa Claus. But time and time again I see my beliefs fall. Close inspection of scientific theories reveals the same pattern. Facts are being replaced with fictional beliefs, or theories. So science is just like religion. Pure belief with no real substance. It looks to me like someone has gone to great lengths to control us all with belief systems that apparently aren't real. Personally I think the ET's are behind this level of control. It's the Tower of Babel all over again.

I see your point, now. I'm trying to figure out what part of the constitution should be changed. (Reading through it). I suppose, personally, I don't like this style of government, which is why I would want to overhaul the entire thing. A new style of government would mean a new constitution needed. First problem I see, and this is just my opinion, that Congress has too much power. I'm not going to debate that, though. I'd lose. I'm not a political person. lol.

Facts are being replaced with fictional beliefs, or theories. So science is just like religion

In some cases, yes. But when people do have real evidence, nobody believes it. Also, much truth is HIDDEN from the general population.

A theory isn't a law. It is a supposition. It is speculation. Creative thinking. Potential. So, can you really fairly call all theories fiction? They have the potential to become discovered as legitimate, don't they? Innocent until proven guilty? No, I'm not saying real until proven otherwise, but how about POSSIBLE until proven otherwise?
#1 Limit the definition of American interests to the territory within the United States
#2 Reinstate the US Treasury
#3 Dissolve the Federal Reserve and Federal Reserve Banks
#4 Reinstate the Gold standard, include various other precious metals
#5 Default on all existing National Debts and rebirth the nation
#6 Reaffirm citizens judicial rights, specifically, innocent until proven guilty by a jury of peers
#7 Reaffirm the right to bare arms
#8 Limit the power and authority of the Federal government
#9 Limit military ventures overseas operations to only defensive responses against foreign nations engaging in acts of war against the United States
#10 Simplify the Federal Tax Code to 1 sheet of paper, limit income taxes on citizens and corporations, implement a federal sales tax, see tax procedures for the State of Florida for further guidance
#11 Criminalize national deficits and those domestic terrorists that support them
#12 Appeal recreational drug prohibition, this problem will solve itself in several years and dissolve the associated criminal black market
#13 Criminalize fascism, specifically, criminalize campaign contributions and kickbacks to politicians
#14 Limit the federal budget to 10% of current size by implementing massive cuts to all federal divisions and programs
#15 Impose trade tariffs on all imports in an effort to encourage domestic production and job growth
#16 End the Cold War by uniting and pooling research and resources with Russia for aerospace and military development
#17 Restructure the penal system as a form of volunteer charity to improve the global standard of living for the impoverished, there is much conclusive research that shows that criminals are a product of their environment and act accordingly, often recovering quickly in the proper environment, think UNICEF