A possible way to change past events

TimeFlipper

^ dude; quit being an ass.

That's not cool you're preying on people's vulnerabilities like that.
There is nothing in that video clip that could have caused anybody any harm..I was following up from the remarks of Prof Opmmur about the misuse and usefulness of hypnosis, and i can assure you that there are several people on here who are engaged in preying on peoples vulnerabilities without realising it, and i can assure you that i would never try to do that.......Perhaps if you look through postings from the past you will see me actively trying to stop those people from giving members false hopes with their ridiculous claims..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A possible way to change past events
Last thing I want to do is give people a false hope regarding changing the past for a better outcome. Many people have regrets in their past and want to change the outcome or correct past mistakes or to say goodbye to loved ones that are passed on.
Does this method physically change the past or just our perception of the past?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would like to emphasize that there probably are many ways yet to be discovered for changing the past. The technique I have proposed is completely experimental, I do not know if it will work or not. With all the time travel studies that I’ve done over the years, I believe it’s worth a trying. That is why I have asked members should they try using this experimental technique to post your results good or bad. So that information can be reviewed by other members has a buyable method of changing the past or abandoning the whole concept. The most important aspect is to find a good hypnotist:

Find a hypnotist that has a track record of successes hypnotizing people and regressing them back to previous lifetimes or reincarnations is critical here. It takes a very special individual to regress a person to previous lifetimes or reincarnations.

I also understand there will be many people/members probably will call this BS, which is okay and because they cannot wrap their Pea brain around new experimental concepts. Go back 125 years in time, these same type of people was laughing at the Wright brothers with their experimental flying machine.

If anyone decides to use this technique, I would suggest that they use the Internet or any other means to research if someone else has any success in this same experimental technique suggested. I personally believe there is a possibility that it could work. I also believe there would be failures also along the way with this experimental technique.

Professor Opmmur :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I also understand there will be many people/members probably will call this BS, which is okay and because they cannot wrap their Pea brain around new experimental concepts. Go back 125 years in time, these same type of people was laughing at the Wright brothers with their experimental flying machine.

It's not B.S. I am a believer that consciousness plays a role in time travel and here is why. If two people time travel together, are two separate timelines created? I believe so, because each person has their own life, memories, and consciousness. So, it would fit nicely with your experiment. I only ask questions out of curiosity and the need to learn. I realize this is experimental, but I wasn't sure if you knew the results as of yet. I hope my question did not offend. I am not trying to debunk. I'm curious by nature.

I actually know someone who can hypnotize. I wonder if he can do it over the phone.

tflofasho

It's not B.S. I am a believer that consciousness plays a role in time travel and here is why. If two people time travel together, are two separate timelines created? I believe so, because each person has their own life, memories, and consciousness. So, it would fit nicely with your experiment. I only ask questions out of curiosity and the need to learn. I realize this is experimental, but I wasn't sure if you knew the results as of yet. I hope my question did not offend. I am not trying to debunk. I'm curious by nature.

I actually know someone who can hypnotize. I wonder if he can do it over the phone.

I never considered this until recently, where everything I think about is limited to a single being and not multiple entities.

I think this might be the reason why things are far more complex than we realize in a singular fashion.

On top of that too; I spoke with a professor of mine this weekend about getting into a graduate program, and when he read my paper, he said it was awful and me getting into this program was highly unlikely. Basically; reality hits hard with where we are at with everything.

Basically, I never realized how extremely difficult and smart and experienced alot of these people are out in the world really are, and he is basically not as great and brilliant compared to the other people at the other really good schools that are all out there.

It's a pretty scary thought, but it brings things into perspective whether what we see out here really does exist, or it has yet to come to life or never did at all and accept the fact that these are the limits we are basically subjected to.

tflofasho

Infact, let me even expand even further, which is something I had to come learn to wake up to and accept in my life:

Things like this are all done on a collaborative effort and not singular. It's like writing a record or putting a band together and having it pressed on vinyl. Stuff like this is all collaborative, even when writing a paper. It's a team effort that takes alot of time and effort and these ideas aren't something that can be done in a singular fashion.

The other thing is whether or not this is done from those that are well learned and knowledgeable or not. There are no geniuses when it comes to being exposed to literature and contributing towards it.

Notice how project pegasus and all these government projects were all collaborative. Infact, even come and notice how all those things are all basically even done thru team work.

In other words, it can't be done alone, and to those that have managed to experience these amazing things, congrats to them.

Nonetheless, I have to accept the fact that I indeed, don't know anything and that I'm completely clueless and don't know anything thinking I believe I know my stuff, when in reality, I really don't. It was a very humbling and crashing experience I had to deal with.

TimeFlipper

I see what you are getting at..However thanks to the internet we can read what other people have written about on almost every subject..
If we need to research Time-Travel as an example,we are fortunate enough to have lots of info right here on Paranormalis and if we need to expand further, then we can research masses of stuff on the internet...

What everybody needs to do is to focus on one or two areas of interest and not to get distracted away from them...I do agree that it becomes easier when two or more people research the same interests together and fortunately the internet can provide us with help even though we might be 1000s of miles away from each other :)

tflofasho

Agreed. Though, it's not so much as that. It's more along the lines of working with people you can co-exist with and agree with you or not, and even so, perspective is always changing and so is the idea that you have to be careful not to be working with people who simply just agree with you, since chances are, you all could be pretty much wrong.

Biggest mistake I kept making in my life with my relationships and choices in life.