A possible way to change past events

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I forgot to post something about the original videos. When the young lady is taken to the year 2030, she explains about her Future life in that year. Over the years I’ve often made the statement: “You are the sum total of everything you have been in the past and will be in the future”. I have posted this comment on this website once or twice in the years past. And this is something that should always be considered, when physically time traveling, that you might meet your future self if you go into the future.

steven chiverton

hypnosis gee i brought the learning hypnosis cd from e bay some time before but i haven't gone through it all yet just a quick peek and lots of pdf files to i think

mariya94

Hypnosis is a very good prerequisite for time travel. You can learn past life regression which will help with meditation, astral travel and eventually real time travel itself. It will also help to expand your consciousness, which I believe is important for time travel.

steven chiverton

while i'm having trouble trying to find a larger size circuit enclosure for the next newer hdr unit i'm already planing to make the tesla spooky radio an im sure it may very well do great in detecting a vortex which maybe spirits use to and hear the sounds of the vortex to

TimeFlipper

while i'm having trouble trying to find a larger size circuit enclosure for the next newer hdr unit i'm already planing to make the tesla spooky radio an im sure it may very well do great in detecting a vortex which maybe spirits use to and hear the sounds of the vortex to
I would be very interested in building that radio for myself, do you have a schematic for it please? :)