A strange sighting

TimeFlipper

label

A long time ago and many forms of medication i was in bed with what was perhaps the worst time of my childhood. The medication they gave me was heavy and i had seriously messed up dreams. But the things i saw while awake was even stranger. I personally believe then as i do now that our reality is not the only one and like the TV show Fringe demonstrated so elegantly is that a brain on drugs might be able to see that alternate reality.

Anyhow back before the days of Television and horror as we knew it today i saw something strange. People like us but not like us... They are or powder white or gray large heads small bodies and black eyes that doesn't blink as one would expect. This was before the days of X-files and our Third world "only got Local TV" that included a lot of nothing. So there was no real show and tell back then.

But then i saw a version of myself "Fringe stile" Strong and healthy not sickly like i was and had lots of nice friends not abusers and horrible people like i had in my life. Wishful thinking one would suspect and to add all the stresses and illnesses with these events made it clear.

The life of the other me was a kinder one and yes i convinced myself that it was just wishful thinking. Then i dreamed of a door way that could be accomplished by breaking light down and oscillation. Theoretically it could work but i cannot recall the frequency nor the color of the spectrum responsible for the opening.

My other half is brilliant and i myself have the IQ of a falling rock. That said it could all be just a dream or make believe. Then several years ago i saw a ball of light hovering over a shopping complex it was huge much bigger then the building and i wasn't the only one that saw it so i knew it was real. Directly after that i had a series of nightmares i would rather forget.

So are there little men running around and why not something a bit more attractive?

I think we are alone on this world, i think the alternate world or the second reality might not be and i think they can come and go as they please and i think something here is keeping them away... now it could be all just make believe and well medication does mess with a person...

OR imagine just for a moment... that the aliens are not from space but from a different reality... that will explain there speed, there ability to go trough any wall or obstacle and is seemingly able to be missed by even today's camera tech...