A strange sighting

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I really do like the Alien Interview explanation much better. All of us have immortal souls. We are all Gods that took part in creating the universe.

If I go by the Guardian Angel explanation then I would have to say there must be an army of them watching my every move. Why so much effort just to keep one mortal out of harms way? The simpler explanation would be that I am doing something unconsciously to protect my mortal form.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Maybe your experiments are attracting them, Einstein.

It could be that my experiments are attracting something. Have you ever woke up with unexplained scratches on your body?

No, but have you? I would not be at all surprised if anything strange you experience is related to what you are doing. Keep a log of this stuff. Include what you've done recently on the experiement front, too. You could be sending out some sort of beacon. Beacon. Bacon. Wait, did you just cook bacon? Maybe they like bacon. :)

TimeFlipper

Maybe your experiments are attracting them, Einstein.

It could be that my experiments are attracting something. Have you ever woke up with unexplained scratches on your body?

No, but have you? I would not be at all surprised if anything strange you experience is related to what you are doing. Keep a log of this stuff. Include what you've done recently on the experiement front, too. You could be sending out some sort of beacon. Beacon. Bacon. Wait, did you just cook bacon? Maybe they like bacon. :)
Paula, we have a word association thread on here.....beacon to bacon..good heavens lol :cool::D

Itheblaze

I think bacon applies here. Ever cooked bacon? Wake up all the sleepy-heads with that tasty smell. I think they've caught wiff of you with all these experiments you've been running.