A test for so called time travelers

Timewondering

Alright guys, this is an experiment. I'm open to the idea of people being able to shift in time, I don't know what the procedure would be but I'm curious to know how someone would be able to prove it. If someone is really from the future and by some miracle they were on this site, they would be here for a specific reason, waiting for someone. Maybe waiting for a test like this, they might already have all the answers to the questions I'm going to ask and have already taken the steps to complete the challenge that I will lay out for them.

So.. Now for my part.. What do I ask that only someone from the future might know?? That's a tough one..

My first question to the time travel would have to be..

What are the four numbers that I have selected??
(Now you might say that there's no way that someone from the future would be able to know that, but if their really from another time they would have read through all of these forums and posts before from their own timeline, and I'm sure I would have corresponded to someone on here and debated about how I selected those numbers plus I like to shoot the shit (hint) and talk about this type of stuff and maybe the time traveler would pick up on it that way.

Another thing I'm curious about is if the traveler in question would even be able to find any information about us in the future.. Unless we played some massive role in history its unlikely that any trace of the data we generated is still avalible..

So.. Are there any time!e travelers? I have several more questions. Of you don't mind.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Your Second Question: Stop thinking M O N E Y. Start trying to learn more about the Time Travel Subject. :rolleyes::sick:

Timewondering

Martian, glad you enjoyed that, if nothing else I can always rely on my second carrer as a comedic sci-fi author.. Can't be many of those in this universe.

Martian

That's not a bad idea. :D Now replace that coffee with a swig of vodka and show us your true potential. lol

Voyageur

I am not a time traveler, but I would like to tell that we are shifting between timelines all the time. I might have different past that you do. I might be in a timeline where is different future than you are. Our timelines are just crossing right now. When we notice this, we do not need to know what will come, we can decide what comes by shifting in to that timeline where things happens. But this was mine ideology, you can think more like that there is only one continuum where we all are.

so, if I travel to a future (not the future, there are many of them) and see things, learn things, and come back and tell these, they might not occur because timelines are not that solid. We all have ability to see in to a future, but we usually take a shift in a different space-time continuum where different things happen. But that does not mean you could not keep shifting in a future what you prefer to shift to.

AAA

Why must proof be by those specific parameters? It could be any time span, and any data from after the fact 'traveling' to a before the fact point, using any medium.

Revelation 22:18 - μαρτυρέω ἐγώ πᾶς ὁ ἀκούω ὁ λόγος ὁ προφητεία ὁ βιβλίον οὗτος ἐάν τὶς ἐπιτίθημι ἐπί αὐτός ἐπιτίθημι ἐπί αὐτός ὁ θεός ὁ πληγή ὁ γράφω ἐν ὁ βιβλίον οὗτος - Testify I to everyone hearing the words if the prophecy of the book this, If anyone should add to these things, will add God unto him the plagues having been written in the book this.

Do you know why? I'll give you a hint, Just for fun...

Calculate the gematria for Numbers 10:20 ( ועל־צבא מטה בני־גד אליסף בן־דעואל׃ ) and count it with and without sofits.
"from 2036" means "from hell".

What does a whore call her customer? John

What does a scarlet whore call her customer? John Targeted Individual Tor; John TI Tor
Strong's Hebrew: 8450. תּוֹרִין (tor) -- a bullock <--(calculate the gematria) - "Mad Cow Disease"

"The Bible" is from the Greek word Biblion( Βίβλων ) meaning Papers, or more accurately; Flax. Biblion stems from the Egyptian word "Byblos" meaning Stem, as flax was made primarily from papyrus stems that were plentiful in Egypt. Thus in etymological terms "The Bible" means "The Stem".

Remember that.