A test for so called time travelers

AAA

What? No responses yet?

I can keep going with this for quite a while, as there is much more. It gets more complex as we move along. I am trying to take it in small steps in order to help you fully absorb it and keep things in perspective. If we continue, if anyone takes the time to sift through it all and continues to engage me with a logical approach, you will...

A - have no doubt that time travel is real
B - will see reality from a new perspective
C - will possibly accuse me of being John Titor the Antichrist messiah ..or something.

I'll address C right now to say that I am just a nobody turd trying to figure this stuff out and how to rectify this situation. To add a little perspective, I am an exact match to something all over The Bible, and have subsequently endured 20+ years of being targeted, stalked and harassed, ..hence "Targeted Individual".

I didn't realize what it was about until a couple of years ago, long after the Titor posts were made in 2001. One day, for no apparent reason, I started experiencing some rather intense metaphysical things, only to later discover it all had something to do with time travel and religion. I was already in a state of madness. So it only further exacerbated my state, and caused me to completely flip out. Hence "Mad Cow Disease"

I'm fine now, but I could use some assistance. Thus far, everyone only wants to indulge in ridicule, rejection, psy-ops games and stalking bullshit. I am tired of games and bullshit.

Who's ready?

Voyageur

Damn, every second word of yours was some sort of alien language, and I cannot even read english properly, so I found it better not to interfere. I could not even find your point. No response? Your questions seemed to be something with prostitutes. I did not really get what you were saying.

I think I will chooce an option
D, did not understand anything

But thank you for your second post, as far as I can read, it is english. Now I see, you have faced some sort of metaphyscal things. But, can you explain how you cross dimensions/timelines in a way that we at least get a clue how you are doing it? Thanks :)

Rosco..Jones

I am not a time traveler, but I would like to tell that we are shifting between timelines all the time. I might have different past that you do. I might be in a timeline where is different future than you are. Our timelines are just crossing right now. When we notice this, we do not need to know what will come, we can decide what comes by shifting in to that timeline where things happens. But this was mine ideology, you can think more like that there is only one continuum where we all are.

so, if I travel to a future (not the future, there are many of them) and see things, learn things, and come back and tell these, they might not occur because timelines are not that solid. We all have ability to see in to a future, but we usually take a shift in a different space-time continuum where different things happen. But that does not mean you could not keep shifting in a future what you prefer to shift to.

Voyageur, Nice to run across another with similar viewpoints. Timelines are more like core probability lines within a probability cloud, that changes as different probable moments are actualized and experienced as reality. As with a light cone, the further away from the present moment you go, the bigger the number of possible probabilities. So, as you were saying, a time traveler coming to our present would be coming from one of many future probabilities and not necessarily the one that we will experience. Thus, it would be hard to find a test to "prove" they are indeed time travelers.

Looking at time as not being a sequential, linear function opens up a lot of possibilities. Simultaneous time, alternate probable pasts, presents and futures present new possibilities for the idea of time travelers. The idea of traveling sideways in time to alternative timelines (like the show Sliders) always intrigued me. I've been away from here for a spell. So, I'm next going to see what's been talked about in my absence. I'll be talking to you again Voyageur.

Voyageur

I am not a time traveler, but I would like to tell that we are shifting between timelines all the time. I might have different past that you do. I might be in a timeline where is different future than you are. Our timelines are just crossing right now. When we notice this, we do not need to know what will come, we can decide what comes by shifting in to that timeline where things happens. But this was mine ideology, you can think more like that there is only one continuum where we all are.

so, if I travel to a future (not the future, there are many of them) and see things, learn things, and come back and tell these, they might not occur because timelines are not that solid. We all have ability to see in to a future, but we usually take a shift in a different space-time continuum where different things happen. But that does not mean you could not keep shifting in a future what you prefer to shift to.

Voyageur, Nice to run across another with similar viewpoints. Timelines are more like core probability lines within a probability cloud, that changes as different probable moments are actualized and experienced as reality. As with a light cone, the further away from the present moment you go, the bigger the number of possible probabilities. So, as you were saying, a time traveler coming to our present would be coming from one of many future probabilities and not necessarily the one that we will experience. Thus, it would be hard to find a test to "prove" they are indeed time travelers.

Looking at time as not being a sequential, linear function opens up a lot of possibilities. Simultaneous time, alternate probable pasts, presents and futures present new possibilities for the idea of time travelers. The idea of traveling sideways in time to alternative timelines (like the show Sliders) always intrigued me. I've been away from here for a spell. So, I'm next going to see what's been talked about in my absence. I'll be talking to you again Voyageur.
I can see many people who speak with this subject, including myself, and I do not know the reason why you quoted me, but when I was reading this I get very high and interesting vibrations. Many say, that crossing dimensions is possible and they are doing it, but I have never met a person who do it so frequently as it would be an ordinary life.

Your post also represented that kind of calmness, you do not have a need to prove your sliding/shifting or whatever you call it. At least you do not have to prove it to me. If you would say to me that you are future me, it could go trough :) so if in sometime, in my timeline, you want to contact me, I do not mind. Definetly not :)

AAA

Thank you for responding.

Damn, every second word of yours was some sort of alien language, and I cannot even read english properly, so I found it better not to interfere. I could not even find your point. No response? Your questions seemed to be something with prostitutes. I did not really get what you were saying.

Please, take your time to carefully analyze it. The more information I show, the more it will fit together to make sense. Feel free to ask questions. I will try my best to answer.

But thank you for your second post, as far as I can read, it is english. Now I see, you have faced some sort of metaphyscal things. But, can you explain how you cross dimensions/timelines in a way that we at least get a clue how you are doing it? Thanks :)

I don't know that is what I did. I may very well have switched consciousness with another time line. I simply cannot say for sure. What I experienced was extremely turbulent psychologically. It was absolute total chaos in my head. I was doing all sorts of strange and intensely profound things. I can only remember half of it.

I can't say whether it was side effects of physical time travel, that perhaps I have been hypnotized and am a 'Manchurian Candidate' of sorts, if it was a process of spiritual enlightenment, a shift in consciousness whereby I have jumped time lines, all of the above, ...or whatever else.

I simply do not know. All I can do is describe or analyze my experiences and try to put it into some kind of perspective in hopes of discerning truth.

Voyageur

Well now it makes sense, thank you for explaining your experience. You do not need to prove anything for me, but how about your own believes? You are sure that you were in another timeline? And if you wish, you can show some of the evidence but please, do that in a way it is good for us to understand :)

AAA

Well now it makes sense, thank you for explaining your experience. You do not need to prove anything for me, but how about your own believes? You are sure that you were in another timeline?

There is plenty more to explain. That was just a summary. I cannot say for sure. I just don't know. Although indications are that I am destined to one day travel back, and that I found my trail from a pre-departure point in time.

And if you wish, you can show some of the evidence but please, do that in a way it is good for us to understand :)

It's not simple and easy. It requires you take the time to sift through it, to analyze it carefully. As I said, there is more to add that will make better sense of it. But first, you have to at least be able to understand how it works. The above information is a small sample. You should understand before we continue, as it gets more complex but understandable when you start applying context and other information.

Please, feel free to ask questions. I don't mind assisting you to understand if you are genuinely interested.

Let me put it this way. I am indeed the real John Titor. That will become more apparent as we continue. It is just that it means something very different than what so many have accepted. What exactly that is, is what I am trying to figure out.

Voyageur

I replied in private for you AAA

But my answer to the thread is 44. I do not know where it comes, it just came. Maybe I am on a timeline where you have picked up these, maybe I picked up right ones or I just picked up numbers, that were in good vibrations with my self. But if I won then that would be fun, it would be nice to blow someones mind like this :D

TimeFlipper

What? No responses yet?

I can keep going with this for quite a while, as there is much more. It gets more complex as we move along. I am trying to take it in small steps in order to help you fully absorb it and keep things in perspective. If we continue, if anyone takes the time to sift through it all and continues to engage me with a logical approach, you will...

A - have no doubt that time travel is real
B - will see reality from a new perspective
C - will possibly accuse me of being John Titor the Antichrist messiah ..or something.

I'll address C right now to say that I am just a nobody turd trying to figure this stuff out and how to rectify this situation. To add a little perspective, I am an exact match to something all over The Bible, and have subsequently endured 20+ years of being targeted, stalked and harassed, ..hence "Targeted Individual".

I didn't realize what it was about until a couple of years ago, long after the Titor posts were made in 2001. One day, for no apparent reason, I started experiencing some rather intense metaphysical things, only to later discover it all had something to do with time travel and religion. I was already in a state of madness. So it only further exacerbated my state, and caused me to completely flip out. Hence "Mad Cow Disease"

I'm fine now, but I could use some assistance. Thus far, everyone only wants to indulge in ridicule, rejection, psy-ops games and stalking bullshit. I am tired of games and bullshit.
Please answer me this...Why would any real time-traveller want to talk to you, or anybody else??

Who's ready?