Alien Caught on Tape in Forest

ApexTV

This video was taken in a Canadian forest and shows two men riding an ATV when they encounter a mysterious alien creature in the woods. The exact location of this alien sighting remains unknown, however there is no denying that this supposedly real alien caught on tape is quite creepy indeed!

TimeFlipper

@apextvfanclub Happy New Year to you...Thank you in creating your usual humorous video clips for an old guy like me to enjoy :D..
Keep up with your postings, i love them! (y) :D

Carl Miller

Over a long period of time meddling into Et affairs we end up discovering some details which often goes unnoticed.

With regard to the discussion about Et's clothing- nerds soon realized Ets should be wearing a clothing made out of metal preventing them of burning when their crafts are taken like migratory birds from the sky, consequently bumping heavily onto the ground (at times ping ponging from one hill to the other, ricochetting).

Now viewing the present vídeo it rang a little bell inside my head telling me the metal clothing attached to the Et skin like a glove would also serve as protection against low temperatures. Naked would be impossible to stand the freezing cold.

Anyway, i appreciate the postings containing vídeos of ETs. So nice they are not so scary like ghost apparitions.

Carl Miller

Carl, they are meant to make us laugh mate lol (y) :LOL:
But the Aliens, being knocked down by
electromagnetic rays from earthlings was something so ridiculous, and everything that happened afterwards. Moron like creatures being captured after being abated like fowls.
They deserve a stupid movie like The independence day. It is all too grotesque as everything relating to them.
On these lines of thought we see those Men in Black : another example of bad taste.
Since ETs behave like morons what else is left other than idiocy as we are challenged to study their goofie behavior.
Incredible amount of bad taste. No style AT ALL.

TimeFlipper

Carl, Governments believe its best for the masses that they feel the World Governments are capable of destroying or negating any threats from alien life forms (ALF)..You may recall the "test" in 1938 that was made by Orson Welles in a radio program that parts of the USA were being taken over by alien forces and that a war was happening, and the following day newspaper reports that the fake radio news caused a "mass hysteria"...The US government tried to play down that hysteria by saying only a few people were duped into believing the radio program, when in reality there really WAS mass hysteria..
131028_HIST_OrsonWellesDailyNews.jpg.CROP.promovar-medium2.jpg

Carl Miller

So much has been said about the Orson Welle's episode. And the info are mostly contradictory. Some state the government tried to mitigate the impact of Et attack news as they would have got what they planned. A real life survey on how deep people would react under an impending Et attack.
Along these lines of thought the Welle's episode was not a pionner event in testing the populace reactions as to how deep they could be affected by life threatening events. Lab rats only.
The WTC towers implosion and the consequences involved after this hoax also served as testing people's susceptibility into being deceived by the mainstream media.
Fortunate the scientific community was responsive in negating the absurdity and complete impossibility of the situation based on Physics and aviation knowledge.
Back down in the middle ages the church appropriated of knowledge to manipulate the ignorant populace.
The cycles are recurrent. The Ebb and the Flow while humanity follow its path into destruction. By the way as it happened so many times in the past.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Over a long period of time meddling into Et affairs we end up discovering some details which often goes unnoticed.

With regard to the discussion about Et's clothing- nerds soon realized Ets should be wearing a clothing made out of metal preventing them of burning when their crafts are taken like migratory birds from the sky, consequently bumping heavily onto the ground (at times ping ponging from one hill to the other, ricochetting).

Now viewing the present vídeo it rang a little bell inside my head telling me the metal clothing attached to the Et skin like a glove would also serve as protection against low temperatures. Naked would be impossible to stand the freezing cold.

Anyway, i appreciate the postings containing vídeos of ETs. So nice they are not so scary like ghost apparitions.

Actually a lot of reports do notice a suit of some sort, most mention it being tight fitting but say there is a outfit of some sort on most ET's.