Alien Contact: Where to Aim?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Classical..Here is an alien cat that wants to accompany you on your time-travel trip..
Her name is Matilda and she is hoping to find a tom-cat with which she can be friends with..
She is very popular at present on Instagram, and has 34000 followers :D
Heres hoping there will be no Cat-astrophic problems on your travels, and a word of warning Classical..Do NOT allow
Matilda to eat any Haddock fish, as it puts her into a Cat-atonic state :D
Im off for a Cat Nap now :D..And no fishy jokes lol..plus no "Catty" jokes from PoisonApple :pView attachment 1894 View attachment 1895
Did they enlarge this cat's eyes in the photos?? :eek:

TimeFlipper

Classical..Here is an alien cat that wants to accompany you on your time-travel trip..
Her name is Matilda and she is hoping to find a tom-cat with which she can be friends with..
She is very popular at present on Instagram, and has 34000 followers :D
Heres hoping there will be no Cat-astrophic problems on your travels, and a word of warning Classical..Do NOT allow
Matilda to eat any Haddock fish, as it puts her into a Cat-atonic state :D
Im off for a Cat Nap now :D..And no fishy jokes lol..plus no "Catty" jokes from PoisonApple :pView attachment 1894 View attachment 1895
Did they enlarge this cat's eyes in the photos?? :eek:
No Poison and there is no camera trickery.:)

HDRKID

I have used the HDR for that purpose. Well, the big problem is that aliens are scary. Actually, some would say that they are even creepy. Maybe this is a big block to them interacting with humans as we are good at detecting things that are close to humans, but a bit off in some way.

The Threat - 08

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I have used the HDR for that purpose. Well, the big problem is that aliens are scary. Actually, some would say that they are even creepy. Maybe this is a big block to them interacting with humans as we are good at detecting things that are close to humans, but a bit off in some way.

The Threat - 08

Aliens, such as the grays and reptilians, as well as those that I suspect exist that resemble the Teletubbies, may appear creepy to many people, but not to me. And even if I were a bit creeped out at first, I think I'd get over it very quickly, especially if they were a good ET race.