Alien Drones?

Miscellaneous

Ah! Just the right time to share to you one of my benefactors comments about this. Let me just prepare the screenshots..

Miscellaneous

vPUDieS.jpg

iOE3t8O.png

xWcZyKc.png

Dragonchaser

Thank you...Please define ELEMENT for your comment...

I can not answer for her but I assume she refers to elements as in different elements on the periodic table .

Regarding color of energy sources - you've got a point there Misc .

If I could choose a spacecraft for recon / attack it will definitely be something like this :

george_hull_05.jpg

Dragonchaser

You must take in consideration the periodic table are outdated and is only a starting guide ; there are many elements in space elsewhere that do not exist on Earth in other words for multi-verse use there is a much more advanced periodic table with endless possibilities ...

Miscellaneous

You must take in consideration the periodic table are outdated and is only a starting guide ; there are many elements in space elsewhere that do not exist on Earth in other words for multi-verse use there is a much more advanced periodic table with endless possibilities ...
My benefactor told me that there are three (if I remembered correctly) elements that are not yet known to humans but can greatly benefit us. I just didn't share this one because I didn't it was that relevant. Ofc I know there could be many elements that we might not know up to this day.

Krish

It could be any elements in the periodic table. Water, air, carbon dioxide etc.

The expression is confusing...Water, air, CO2 etc. are not elements...they are a mixture of elements...In case of water, it is Tow Hydrogen to one Oxygen as an unit....

If we stay with periodic table, I will go with that...

We know a lot of items....unfortunately, our public do not know and do not care...that is because we have a BAD GOVERNANCE on the Planet...hence the real knowledge is hidden and so we are getting this bad misery like Kali Yuga...Thank you.

...and thanks to your benefactors...

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

It could be any elements in the periodic table. Water, air, carbon dioxide etc.

The expression is confusing...Water, air, CO2 etc. are not elements...they are a mixture of elements...In case of water, it is Tow Hydrogen to one Oxygen as an unit....

If we stay with periodic table, I will go with that...

We know a lot of items....unfortunately, our public do not know and do not care...that is because we have a BAD GOVERNANCE on the Planet...hence the real knowledge is hidden and so we are getting this bad misery like Kali Yuga...Thank you.

...and thanks to your benefactors...
Hehe.. sorry about that. I get confused too like your comment. I didn't really know what you meant in your question as in my mind, it could mean something else. I'm not the best person to answer questions with the information I shared from my benefactor. I just share what he shares. Good to know that you know that water, air etc aren't a single element. Some people think they are a single element when they're a mixture of elements. Didn't noticed that too until he pointed it out. :D