Alien Drones?

Miscellaneous

Krish

Miscellaneous

So, who is your benefactor? Local humans, spirits, alien entities or anything else we do not know???

and what about our World Economy? any thoughts for the next 20 years growth path?

Thank you...

Dragonchaser

The expression is confusing...Water, air, CO2 etc. are not elements...they are a mixture of elements...In case of water, it is Tow Hydrogen to one Oxygen as an unit....

I'll try to keep this brief

Definitions :
* Atom Smallest particle of an element that cannot be further subdivided without destroying its identity ; to modern theories the atom is regarded as consisting of a minute central positively charged nucleus in which almost all the mass is concentrated , and a number of negative electrons arranged around the nucleus .

* Element 1. Component part ; constituent
2. In ancient and medieval philosophy , one of the four simple substances : earth , air , fire and water ; of which all material bodies were held to be compounded ; that one of these which is the natural abode of any particular class of living beings . now Atmospheric agencies or powers .
3. (chem) Any of over 100 different substances which cannot themselves be decomposed by chemical means and which alone or in combination constitute all matter ; they are distinguished from each other by the number of electrons in their atoms outside the atomic nucleus , and elements corresponding to all the numbers from 1 to 92 of such electrons electrons , except 85 and 87 , occur in nature ; see PERIODIC LAW

* Periodic Law Statement of fact that properties of chemical elements are periodic functions of their atomic weights , i.e. that when they are arranged in order of those weights , elements having similar chemical and physical properties occur at regular intervals ; ~table table of chemical elements illustrating this law

Periodic Table

Periodic-Table-Color.png

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

So, who is your benefactor? Local humans, spirits, alien entities or anything else we do not know???

and what about our World Economy? any thoughts for the next 20 years growth path?

Thank you...
He's a simple man, living a simple life, he's not native to English so you might notice some typos or misspelled words in the screenshots and he said he had nothing to do with this being that suddenly dream channeled all this info to him out of the blue. Also I dunno about the future of the economy

Last edited:

Krish

Miscellaneous
More details can help including the Economy and Social structure? Are we going to have United Nations that would be the same or bigger...kind of things...to get a better picture of our future...like who is going to do things etc...thank you...

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
More details can help including the Economy and Social structure? Are we going to have United Nations that would be the same or bigger...kind of things...to get a better picture of our future...like who is going to do things etc...thank you...
No. My benefactor only knows about the information given to him which is M.O.E.E. Matter Organic Energy Element. Nothing about the economy or the social structure that'll help the UN.

But if this helps.... My benefactor told me about a dream he had since last year. He DREAMED that something significant will happen to the US. Something bad had happened and the citizens have had enough. Like a pin that pops the balloon, so to speak. The people will be divided. One that supports the government and the other does not. He said that the leader that does not support the government is Bernie Sanders. He will speak for the people. That's it. That's just a dream but we both know that dreams can come true. Dreams, at times can be a door to look into the future. Sometimes they are not 100% accurate. Some are just a metaphor, so to speak. Using symbols and dream messages that a learned interpreter could pick up. We're both not entirely sure if this is going to come true as the being that gave my benefactor the moee info was also there, telling him all this (I am not so sure about this one as it was last year and he is quick to deleting messages so I could also have left out some things). But it made us both look into Bernie Sanders more. My benefactor thinks that out of all the candidates, Bernie was a "people's people" and not a "government person." I hope that the American elections won't be rigged as some of the paranormalis members believe that it will be rigged and the winner would be Hilary Clinton no matter what (I too believe in this. America IS doomed. No matter who you vote, chances are Hilary will win anyway). Not really an answer to whether I have any info that might help the future or the UN though. But that's honestly the info that I have from my benefactor that has a chance of being a future of America.