Alien Reporting Agencies

OakFieldAlienz444

Thank you. I doubt she needs to know what I know. I like talking on here.

I was abducted by the Greys as early as age three. I was abducted for almost every single night there onwards.
My mom found triangle marks in my ears and weird marks on me.
I get depressed about the paranormal too. I know what it's like not knowing what it's all about and wanting
support. I saw a tall glowing alien in my living room once when I was six he had red eyes too.

Creshna1c

I was abducted by the Greys as early as age three. I was abducted for almost every single night there onwards.
My mom found triangle marks in my ears and weird marks on me.
I get depressed about the paranormal too. I know what it's like not knowing what it's all about and wanting
support. I saw a tall glowing alien in my living room once when I was six he had red eyes too.
Was it a shadow person? They watch over you while you sleep. They are safe. It's a Native American thing.

OakFieldAlienz444

Was it a shadow person? They watch over you while you sleep. They are safe. It's a Native American thing.

No, these were Grey aliens with the big heads and big black eyes but I will tell you this:
we have reason to believe we have a tiny bit of native american somewhere in my mothers side of the family
only but it was a secret kept by her family they didn't let her know. On my father's side I have some Dutch
blood down the line that goes back to the Vikings

Creshna1c

No, these were Grey aliens with the big heads and big black eyes but I will tell you this:
we have reason to believe we have a tiny bit of native american somewhere in my mothers side of the family
only but it was a secret kept by her family they didn't let her know. On my father's side I have some Dutch
blood down the line that goes back to the Vikings
Nice. They don't like being called Grey's by the way. Its a slur to them. Ha.