Alien Reporting Agencies

Secretman3811

They were in humanoid form. My nurse was an AI.
i have encounter the Grey Alien and the Reptilian alien also but now in the dream world maybe encounter the blond so what up with all those alien i meet and i never talk to them but they come to me in a dream world. when i sleep.
too much alien abduction or not.

lamdo263

i have encounter the Grey Alien and the Reptilian alien also but now in the dream world maybe encounter the blond so what up with all those alien i meet and i never talk to them but they come to me in a dream world. when i sleep.
They may just be looming as specters?

lamdo263

They were in humanoid form. My nurse was an AI.
Yes' but you need to adequately communicate this through writing and or drawings to others. You're not taking the advice that's being given back to you and enacting upon it, harnessing it to useful ends. I will keep my temper, but be forewarned I will put on my kilt and dance if provoked?

Creshna1c

Yes' but you need to adequately communicate this through writing and or drawings to others. You're not taking the advice that's being given back to you and enacting upon it, harnessing it to useful ends. I will keep my temper, but be forewarned I will put on my kilt and dance if provoked?

I have PTSD. I just need therapy. There is no agency set up in Sacramento to tell them about all the hospitals here. Thanks

Creshna1c

They may just be looming as specters?
They Grey's are called Nanas. I know this is hard to believe, but Roger from American Dad is their God. He's not really a "human" cartoon, he just did that for fun. His real name is Nana, flies in a scooter saucer and is the same old Rodger. Grey is slang for asshole to them.

Paranormal Conviction

Hello Secretman

are the dreams recurring? In other words, is it the same dream over and over? If yes, Are there variations of the same dream? How long have you been having these dreams?

Secretman3811

Hello Secretman

are the dreams recurring? In other words, is it the same dream over and over? If yes, Are there variations of the same dream? How long have you been having these dreams?
i like that picture of those black cat but i want to let you know i saw the grey alien in person also i saw the pure green face of Reptilian alien type but they don't talk to me or what..just look and disapper that happen long time ago like 10-15 year ago when i was in my old Apartment so now they seem to gone i use the ufo firewall amulet to protect me from alien but now no more alien anymore.

so i stay away from them but i saw tall alien in my dream chasing me and caught me..so that all i have so far.

Paranormal Conviction

i like that picture of those black cat but i want to let you know i saw the grey alien in person also i saw the pure green face of Reptilian alien type but they don't talk to me or what..just look and disapper that happen long time ago like 10-15 year ago when i was in my old Apartment so now they seem to gone i use the ufo firewall amulet to protect me from alien but now no more alien anymore.

so i stay away from them but i saw tall alien in my dream chasing me and caught me..so that all i have so far.
Can you tell us more about seeing the Grey alien in person. How did it happen?