Alien Reporting Agencies

lamdo263

Hi. I'm looking for any kind of agency I could report alien interaction with. Any ideas? Thanks (not ufo sightings)
Hon' what your'e looking for exist only in the movies. This government is already affiliated with all kinds of aliens in all differing kinds of contracts, so it's really not in your best interest to go to them about UFO jazz. You have the option of telling us here. Or if you want, I can reconstruct my old Catholic portable confessional and take your information anonymously.

You see this way, you never see my face and you can throw in a few other of the naughties that you've done, just to spice things up. Nobody will ever know, but you know I'm a liar. What might happen is your tellings might go to the Catholic Chruch and this will fuel more cwutch cwutch that will make that machine go.

I've thought about getting out the confessional anyways, cause you can put this on a street corner, dress up as a priest and people will buy that they're doing an outreach. I mean you can charge a buck fifty and that's twenty-five people and before you know it, your'e in the money.

lamdo263

Hi. I'm looking for any kind of agency I could report alien interaction with. Any ideas? Thanks (not ufo sightings)
To a measure and whether you look at yourself as a prisoner or a resident here, we all to an extent live by indemnity. This UFO ET game is part of that.

lamdo263

I think in future i shall call you Father lamdo263, as imho, you would make a very good person to take confessions... joke ;) :D
I was headed towards the priesthood once, but when they took us to church and I actually started to connect with that other world they became concerned. It's been amusing so far. Thanks for the nice comment.

lamdo263

Well, I've been kidnapped in alien spaceships that are identical to hospitals in Sacramento CA. Am I supposed to tell someone? Thanks Angela
I have not seen you produce drawings and an exact telling of what occurred within your life history. Have no idea as to what you went through. So, if you want people to know that then afford this asked information within a good clear telling here, if you so desire.

Have an artist help you if you can't draw adequality enough. Also construct your telling using sentences, with shift spacing in them, so the reader can pause and is able to digest the information your'e trying to convey, if this is not too much to ask?

Last edited:

lamdo263

Well, I've been kidnapped in alien spaceships that are identical to hospitals in Sacramento CA. Am I supposed to tell someone? Thanks Angela
In author Brad Stigers reporting about a person who was in a hospital, he said that his semi-private roommate would be abducted and taken from the hospital ward. They at times would do a complete search of the facility and he turned up nowhere. The former patient also said, that this guy use to like to whack off a lot, but I don't know if this factor had anything to do with his abductions?

He said that the aliens would take him places and show him things. Good luck with your telling. https://www.ufodigest.com/article/author/brad-and-sherry-hansen-steige

Creshna1c

I have not seen you produce drawings and an exact telling of what occurred within your life history. Have no idea as to what you went through. So, if you want people to know that then afford this asked information within a good clear telling here, if you so desire.

Have an artist help you if you can't draw adequality enough. Also construct your telling using sentences, with shift spacing in them, so the reader can pause and is able to digest the information your'e trying to convey, if this is not too much to ask?
They were in humanoid form. My nurse was an AI.