Alien Sleeper Agents

Hey everyone, what are all of your thoughts on the possibilities of alien sleeper agents? My thoughts are something as in if they have such highly advanced technology, then they can simply abduct a pregnant woman and implant an alien consciousness inside the fetus and have it experience and grow alongside the human one and push the human side toward stuff like science, military, etc. I have always thought that they could have high science skills, analysis skills, and math skills beyond that of any other human.

What do you all think of this, sound plausible?

BlastTyrant

One thing that has been coming up alot in my reading lately is that alot of the Abduction cases involve people being used as Nurses of sort for Alien nurserys, a few cases involve people actually being used for sex and when the baby is formed there abducted again and the baby is takin and raised with the aliens. As for sleeper agents i am a firm believer that they are among us day to day. check out The Custodians by Dolores Cannon for a good read about it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How are we supposed to recognize an alien sleeper agent?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree. Do you think it's still possible to recognize them though?

I guess if you are sensitive to energies surrounding you, you may somehow feel that this guy right beside you is an alien. No?

BlastTyrant

I dunno i suppose it would be possible, i can't imagine there perfect to us in every way. I know a couple of theorys and storys revolve around them being able to manipulate your mind and cause you to see them differantly than they actually look, so with that frame of mind there would be no way to tell a difference. But if clones or hybrids alone were down here then im sure there Aura would be different and i dunno to be honest. i imagine there would be a way to tell them apart, its just a matter of how?

Crethox

Hmmm, if they could use technology to install sleeper agents in our society, I mean that the agents appear as regular folk. Wouldn't they also have some sort of technology to bypass energy-readings? Sorry can't think of a better terminology, pretty late here so I'm somewhat tired lol.

Point is I think they would erase the trace of any possible exposure of sleeper agents. Aliens know what we are capable of.... spiritual and technological. And since they are more advanced than we are they know exactly how to elude us.

BlastTyrant

Really if you think about it they have been with us since the dawn of man, so im sure if they dont wanna be seen they wont be lol

Samstwitch

I believe the point is were not suppose to know about it until it's the right time. Same reason the aliens wont show them selfs to the masses until were ready.

I do believe they are among us. They've been hybriding since at least the 1950's, and the hybrid program is winding down. I don't think they're waiting until we're ready. I think they're waiting for an event.

BlastTyrant

I do believe they are among us. They've been hybriding since at least the 1950's, and the hybrid program is winding down. I don't think they're waiting until we're ready. I think they're waiting for an event.
I have heard that they don't believe we are ready to see them yet but the time is close.

As for a event 2012 is suppose to be the end of the world so i can't imagine a bigger event lol i know weather wise Minnesota has been very very strange we had a warmer winter than most southern states and countless amounts of tornadoes already this year. Wether you take it as a Omen or a sign of the times i dunno, Me personally i believe that things will be coming to a head soon, and sooner than most people would like.