Alien Sleeper Agents

Himalayan Hermit

I think winter was strange globally not just in MN or US. Most of US states did not see any snow whereas Europe froze over. Winters in Asia was unusually cold. However, I'm not sure if that tells us anything.
But if you take all the little things together, may be something IS cookin up and we'll find out soon enough :eek:

I think what they do is they abduct pregnant women, implant an alien consciousness into the fetus while its still developing and allow the child to be born on Earth with the mother naturally while the alien consciousness grows alongside the human one. The resulting child while young even as young as 2-3 will show signs of high intelligence in math, science, and engineering or symptoms of high functioning autism as the human consciousness picks up influences from the alien one or conflicts. The alien consciousness will influence the human one to do such things as go into military, politics, science or something similar to study and influence humanity slowly. The vast majority of the time the human consciousness will NEVER know the alien consciousness is there.

Kinda like the Cylon sleeper agents in Battlestar Galactica. They are programmed to think they are human. These people are human, just have another consciousness existing alongside them.

TnWatchdog

I've been watching "Ancient Aliens" streamed on Netflix. They talk about the days of the Mayans and other ancient cultures...from caves to building temples and pyramids. Current man has gone from the horse and buggy days, 100 years back, to walking on the moon. In both instances mankind took a giant leap forward in intelligence. They suggested alien intervention, perhaps thru DNA modification, creating a human hybrid. This will get mankind up to speed in dealing with the end times senerios. I am sure the aliens will show themselves as part of the events that are just around the corner. So I agree that sleeper agents is very probable and are waiting.

HDRKID

I believe they are just hiding in plain sight as many say. Well, it should not come as a surprise to us. Like the many debunkers will simply claim that it was obvious and go on their own merry way. Perhaps the big event is just around the corner. Well, that is what many are saying.

2835823985_4656991f84_b.jpg

Samstwitch

futurehouse_bluesky.jpg

Love the photo of the UFO house! Wouldn't that be fun to own?!! :) It sort of reminds me of the Monsanto House of the Future that used to be at Disneyland. (Stupidly, they tore it down. It was my all-time favorite attraction.) Sorry to get off-topic here...:rolleyes:

But I agree...I think human-alien hybrids are hiding in plain site!

Something else to think about...In my research reading on this subject, some of the hybrids on earth don't know they are hybrids. They find out during regressive hypnosis therapy. :eek:

BlastTyrant

I've been watching "Ancient Aliens" streamed on Netflix. They talk about the days of the Mayans and other ancient cultures...from caves to building temples and pyramids. Current man has gone from the horse and buggy days, 100 years back, to walking on the moon. In both instances mankind took a giant leap forward in intelligence. They suggested alien intervention, perhaps thru DNA modification, creating a human hybrid. This will get mankind up to speed in dealing with the end times senerios. I am sure the aliens will show themselves as part of the events that are just around the corner. So I agree that sleeper agents is very probable and are waiting.

This is spot on, not only will the hybrids be awaken but the ET's will finally reveal them selfs as well. And it's alot sooner than people think.

Samstwitch

HDRKID is correct. That photo depicts what alien-human hybrids look like. The video above has scenes from the movie "Intruders" based on true-life abduction accounts. The photo was taken from that movie.