Alien Sleeper Agents

BlastTyrant

Sam can u find the whole movie on-line somewhere? or on youtube or something? I found the dvd on amazon but im not 100% if i can convert it on my pc to work on my dvd player without completely reburning it. But i can make something work if i can find the full length dvd online.

Samstwitch

Sam can u find the whole movie on-line somewhere? or on youtube or something? I found the dvd on amazon but im not 100% if i can convert it on my pc to work on my dvd player without completely reburning it. But i can make something work if i can find the full length dvd online.

Sorry, I cannot find the full movie anywhere online. In fact, this was the first video I could find on it at all. I've been looking for ages!

It's only been available in VHS (which I have, but I have no VHS player). It wasn't even available in DVD until recently, but the DVDs were only compatable in Europe. I don't know if that's changed. I've been waiting for it to come to USA on DVD so I could buy it.

Sorry I don't have better news. :(

BlastTyrant

Sorry, I cannot find the full movie anywhere online. In fact, this was the first video I could find on it at all. I've been looking for ages!

It's only been available in VHS (which I have, but I have no VHS player). It wasn't even available in DVD until recently, but the DVDs were only compatable in Europe. I don't know if that's changed. I've been waiting for it to come to USA on DVD so I could buy it.

Sorry I don't have better news. :(
ya i found it on dvd amazon but it wont work with our dvd players, but what im think is if i rip it and upload it i own a program that converts it to what ever format i want, so i may order it and give it a shot, the original dvd would be useless but i would have a copy in case that works on american dvd players.

Samstwitch

ya i found it on dvd amazon but it wont work with our dvd players, but what im think is if i rip it and upload it i own a program that converts it to what ever format i want, so i may order it and give it a shot, the original dvd would be useless but i would have a copy in case that works on american dvd players.

That's what I mean...it's only compatable with European DVD players. If you can convert it, that would be great. The movie is totally accurate as far as abduction accounts go.

Maybe it hasn't come to the U.S. cause there's so many abductees here, the U.S. gov't doesn't want them to see the movie to know how prevalent abductions are :eek:...just a thought. Honestly, I couldn't find a video clip of any of that movie anywhere, until just recently.

BlastTyrant

Ya i mean really the only abudction movies that come to my mind right off the bat based on true storys is Fire in the Sky, Night skies and i think visiters of the night was also not sure though. and well thats it seeing as its 1am and my mind is working fully. I am gonna try to convert it if it is still available when i get paid. the 4th kind was fake wich is depressing cause it has potential but hollywood is good for ruining things lol Ok sorry for the slight hi-jacking of the thread.
But sam did you know there are 2 different versions? Intruders (Comparison: Original Version - Extended TV Version) - Movie-Censorship.com
Its my goal now to get this movie no matter the means lol i really wanna see it

That's what I mean...it's only compatable with European DVD players. If you can convert it, that would be great. The movie is totally accurate as far as abduction accounts go.

Maybe it hasn't come to the U.S. cause there's so many abductees here, the U.S. gov't doesn't want them to see the movie to know how prevalent abductions are :eek:...just a thought. Honestly, I couldn't find a video clip of any of that movie anywhere, until just recently.

Lol I dont think thats really a conspiracy that the US wont show the movie. Im sure you can still find it at blockbuster video in the US and Canada

Samstwitch

Lol I dont think thats really a conspiracy that the US wont show the movie. Im sure you can still find it at blockbuster video in the US and Canada

I meant it as a half-joke, but it could be true. "Intruders" is the ONLY movie that depicts what's truly going on with human abductions and alien-human hybrids being produced and stolen from wombs...and it has NOT been available as other movies have. The U.S. government knows this is happening to MILLIONS of women and men who are abducted, but they keep denying it. Most abductees don't know what's happening to them, and they certainly don't know how prevalent it is. When "Intruders" goes mainstream, it could awaken the people. The government does not want this to happen.

You said, "Im sure you can still find it at blockbuster video in the US and Canada."

That is a wrong assumption. It has not been available anywhere...and only recently in Europe on DVD, but it is not compatable with U.S. DVD players.

Ya i mean really the only abudction movies that come to my mind right off the bat based on true storys is Fire in the Sky, Night skies and i think visiters of the night was also not sure though. and well thats it seeing as its 1am and my mind is working fully. I am gonna try to convert it if it is still available when i get paid. the 4th kind was fake wich is depressing cause it has potential but hollywood is good for ruining things lol Ok sorry for the slight hi-jacking of the thread.
But sam did you know there are 2 different versions? Intruders (Comparison: Original Version - Extended TV Version) - Movie-Censorship.com
Its my goal now to get this movie no matter the means lol i really wanna see it

I had no idea that there were 2 different version! I'm very anxious to see the additional scenes. Thanks for sharing this information.

"Fire in the Sky" is only about an abduction...it does not deal stealing male sperm, inseminating females, hybriding and stealing fetuses. "Intruders" is the only movie that deals with that subject matter. That's why I believe it has been suppressed.

Samstwitch

Speaking of suppressing movies on this subject, I almost forgot! There's ANOTHER movie based on the Betty and Barney Hill abductions (based on the book "The Interrupted Journey")...The movie is called "The UFO Incident" (1975), stars James Earl Jones as Barney Hill and Estelle Parsons as Betty Hill. This movie also includes material about the physical examinations given to them by aliens and the pregnancy test that was done on Betty. But that's as far as it goes. There's nothing about the artificial insemination or hybriding.

This movie is NOT available on DVD, but I wish it was. (Let me know if anyone finds it for sale in DVD.) I keep checking for it ever so often. I really believe the government supresses the making and distribution of this type of movie.

President Eisenhower is the one who supposedly authorized human abductions in a 'treaty' with extraterrestrials, but the abductions got completely out-of-control, which is why the U.S. government denies, debunks, and suppresses the information that gets to the public about alien abductions.

You can watch the full movie in the video above.

BlastTyrant

Speaking of suppressing movies on this subject, I almost forgot! There's ANOTHER movie based on the Betty and Barney Hill abductions (based on the book "The Interrupted Journey")...The movie is called "The UFO Incident" (1975), stars James Earl Jones as Barney Hill and Estelle Parsons as Betty Hill. This movie also includes material about the physical examinations given to them by aliens and the pregnancy test that was done on Betty. But that's as far as it goes. There's nothing about the artificial insemination or hybriding.

This movie is NOT available on DVD, but I wish it was. (Let me know if anyone finds it for sale in DVD.) I keep checking for it ever so often. I really believe the government supresses the making and distribution of this type of movie.

President Eisenhower is the one who supposedly authorized human abductions in a 'treaty' with extraterrestrials, but the abductions got completely out-of-control, which is why the U.S. government denies, debunks, and suppresses the information that gets to the public about alien abductions.

You can watch the full movie in the video above.
lol with the full movie on line i can get the full movie on dvd ;) just like intruders :) Visitors of the night is another one that deals with the Hybrid children. As i recall i bought the last one available on amazon at the time lol