Alien Sleeper Agents

Samstwitch

Love it, love it, love it! :) Thanks BlastTyrant! If you ever feel like burning DVDs for me for these 2 movies, I'll pay you for cost, postage, and etc.

P.S. "Visitors of the Night" I never heard of before. Thanks for the title. I just ordered it. :D

BlastTyrant

Love it, love it, love it! :) Thanks BlastTyrant! If you ever feel like burning DVDs for me for these 2 movies, I'll pay you for cost, postage, and etc.

P.S. "Visitors of the Night" I never heard of before. Thanks for the title. I just ordered it. :D
I got the UFO incident sadly the quality is not good at all so i am gonna look into a different version with better quality, Intruders though i cant seem to rip that one, wich is odd its the only video i have ever come across that has stopped me, as it sits now i have top men looking into it TOP MEN! it will be mine ;) And sure sam soon as i get Intruders and a better version of UFO incident i will send you a PM and get you dvd's :)

Samstwitch

I got the UFO incident sadly the quality is not good at all so i am gonna look into a different version with better quality, Intruders though i cant seem to rip that one, wich is odd its the only video i have ever come across that has stopped me, as it sits now i have top men looking into it TOP MEN! it will be mine ;) And sure sam soon as i get Intruders and a better version of UFO incident i will send you a PM and get you dvd's :)

Thanks, that's great news! When I get to Texas, I'll have my son look for a source. He might be able to help.

HDRKID

It is said that those individuals who exist far outside the boundaries of ordinary experience... yes, they are the ones who have the most to teach us. I am such an individual and most of what I have seen is super scary. Still, it is well worth the experience.

The debunker goes to see freaks in a circus. However, I see people with extraordinary abilities that are far from common. It depends of how you view the world around you.

TnWatchdog

I just got done watching the mini-series, "The Event". The show has 22 episodes but was cancelled after 10 shows last year on NBC, due to low ratings. You be the judge on that excuse...I think the network may have been pressured to cancel the show as it dealt with a future they may not want us to see at this time...just a thought.
You can catch this show on Netflix or NBC. The Event is about alien sleeper cells within our society and an upcoming doomsday event. The show keeps you interested, for sure,. Maybe it was too early for the public to get any ideas that there may be more to this story than just a story.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The good shows are always cancelled and the bad shows never go away.

I totally agree with you. There is nothing to watch on TV anymore. I don't think those in power realize that if we're not watching TV, then we might find something else to do, which may not be to their liking. Like me for instance. I'm building a time machine.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Traveler Malaki Member

Hey everyone, what are all of your thoughts on the possibilities of alien sleeper agents? My thoughts are something as in if they have such highly advanced technology, then they can simply abduct a pregnant woman and implant an alien consciousness inside the fetus and have it experience and grow alongside the human one and push the human side toward stuff like science, military, etc. I have always thought that they could have high science skills, analysis skills, and math skills beyond that of any other human.​
What do you all think of this, sound plausible?​

Sorry Traveler Mlaki, But I think you’re thinking on this subject is Hog-Wash (the possibilities of alien sleeper agents) No information found to support this concept.