Is Timetraveler2063 a real time traveler?

bomberman

To me it is starting to look like the so called "time traveler" is giving up his hoax. I mean, in the last posts he made he
was trying to take back his "prediction" of a tsunami hitting Texas this year, by saying that the event will occur in
"another" year, wich, of course, he doesnt specify. After that he just abrubtly stops posting.

But just in case, i've had a question in mind for mr.TT, its a rather simple question (and a link ) :

Is this you ?:LOL:
And if not (probably not), are you trying to be him ? Or are you saying you are coincidentally from the same year,
making similar claims ?

timetraveler2063

To me it is starting to look like the so called "time traveler" is giving up his hoax. I mean, in the last posts he made he
was trying to take back his "prediction" of a tsunami hitting Texas this year, by saying that the event will occur in
"another" year, wich, of course, he doesnt specify. After that he just abrubtly stops posting.

But just in case, i've had a question in mind for mr.TT, its a rather simple question (and a link ) :

Is this you ?:LOL:
And if not (probably not), are you trying to be him ? Or are you saying you are coincidentally from the same year,
making similar claims ?
Yes and no. Simple question to ask but hard to answer. The timeline has changed and also in some ways remained the same. Therefore that is your answer.

bomberman

Timetraveler2063, glad to see that you're still around. :)
Forget about the question i asked earlier, i understand that you wouldn't be able to answer it.

Instead, i have some other questions for you,

With what kind of time machine did you travel back in time ? And were you sent by someone ?
Also, if i were to ask you some question about lets say what team would win in a certain sports-game,
can i expect you to answer ? Or are you going to say that you won't say anything people
could use for personal gain ?

p.s. i know i said forget about the earlier question, but now that i think about it, you said you weren't sure, are you saying the guy in the video sounds like you ?
Q1: We use what you call a UFO. I can say nothing more about it.
Q2: I can not answer that. How would I know the answer to any question like that? There is no way I can know everything. For the things I know are the things that matter.

Alright i have nothing more to add here, anyone who believes this guy is too gullible.

Jasmine

Timetraveler2063, glad to see that you're still around. :)
Forget about the question i asked earlier, i understand that you wouldn't be able to answer it.

Instead, i have some other questions for you,

With what kind of time machine did you travel back in time ? And were you sent by someone ?
Also, if i were to ask you some question about lets say what team would win in a certain sports-game,
can i expect you to answer ? Or are you going to say that you won't say anything people
could use for personal gain ?

p.s. i know i said forget about the earlier question, but now that i think about it, you said you weren't sure, are you saying the guy in the video sounds like you ?
Q2: I can not answer that. How would I know the answer to any question like that? There is no way I can know everything. For the things I know are the things that matter.

Alright i have nothing more to add here, anyone who believes this guy is too gullible.
There is nothing you can add to that. I wouldn't think a real Time Traveler would know something like what was the score of a certain game or the Olympics if horrible things as he says where to happen. I'm not saying he is real, im saying that makes sense to me.

PamelaM

I am sure Jasmine is correct. Unfortunately most people seem to want to "make a profit" off of a time traveler just "incase"
he is the real thing. John himself said he was sick of people asking him those kind of questions I would think it would get on
my nerves as well. I mean this guy is talking about a "cashless" society one where you have to take the mark of the beast
(The microchip transponder) to buy and sell and its literally going to be like "hell on earth" and this guy is interested in who
is going to win a game? I mean common....even if you won alot of money you would have to take the mark of the beast to
further enjoy it. What good is it if you gain all the money in the world and know the outcome of every game if you lose
your own soul????

bomberman

Alright i have nothing more to add here,

There is nothing you can add to that. I wouldn't think a real Time Traveler would know something like what was the score of a certain game or the Olympics if horrible things as he says where to happen. I'm not saying he is real, im saying that makes sense to me.

I guess thats a matter of opinion, Jasmine,

And i did never say that i disbelieved because he cannot answer that particular question.
I disbelieve because by looking at all his posts, he makes no sense at all. He says he has
a goal to wake us up (or something like that), or tell us something important.

But if you just think about it, and place yourself in his shoes, the first thing you would do,
and HAVE to do, is just bring in at least SOME direct evidence (something like what
John Titor did with his time machine pictures), so that people will at least believe
that you are indeed from the future, and that you are a trustworthy source.

He clearly has a goal, and because of that goal, he requires us to believe him to be
trustworthy, wich means he HAS to prove himself directly.

Instead, he is just here avoiding direct questions, not going into detail about his
"time machine" (i see no reason at all for that), and speaking about events with
Planet X in the coming years, without revealing at least wich year. The only actual
verfiable predictions he has made, is that of Texas being hit by a tsunami, and
of an earthquake near Australia.

Now i wouldn't be happy if those horrible events were to occur, but by judging his
previous posts, he is constantly avoiding questions, and backing out, and changing
certain claims (by saying he didnt "clarify" himself). So based on that i think that
nothing is going to happen (and i hope so, for the people's sake), and that mr.TT
is going to say something like:

"Oh im sorry i didn't clarify myself, i meant for this event to happen when planet X
passes, wich it did not, so i made a mistake in calculating the time in wich Planet X
arrives, and for that i apologize."

As for the sports-game thing, all i know is that I (and most people with brains)
would come to a time line PREPARED with a LOT of stuff that will happen in the
coming DAYS, if we wanted to be believed.

At least John Titor explained why he could not say certain things, due to morality,
and i think his personality very much fits that statement.

Frog186

I just wanted to say if he couldn't answer my question then timetraveler2063 is not a real time traveler because

1. He lied about his whole experience or story that he is a real time traveler from the year 2063

2. He sounds like a pastor or priest predicting that the end is near

3. He never answered my question so he is faking the whole experience based on the bible or some sort of god's honor

these are my theories for example that he is not what he claims to be in reality I am not from 2012 I shifted to a parallel universe of 2012 but I can't answer any questions because it is against history and most people don't need to know too much sorry about that guys but I have more important things to take care of right now!

bomberman

I am sure Jasmine is correct. Unfortunately most people seem to want to "make a profit" off of a time traveler just "incase"
he is the real thing. John himself said he was sick of people asking him those kind of questions I would think it would get on
my nerves as well. I mean this guy is talking about a "cashless" society one where you have to take the mark of the beast
(The microchip transponder) to buy and sell and its literally going to be like "hell on earth" and this guy is interested in who
is going to win a game? I mean common....even if you won alot of money you would have to take the mark of the beast to
further enjoy it. What good is it if you gain all the money in the world and know the outcome of every game if you lose
your own soul????

Are you kidding me ? So you are actually thinking that i believe that he is a time traveler, and i want to make
profit off of him ? No seriously, are you joking around right now because i cant tell.

I'm not interested at all in a sports-game outcome, i am purely interested in HIS PREDICTION of the outcome.
And i think you agree with me that right now, you cannot tell if he is indeed a TT'er or not.

If that's the case, you are contradicting yourself, because if i were to gamble on the sports-game (i dont even
gamble) based on TT63's prediction, i would STILL be gambling. I would be gambling on the question if
he is indeed real or not.

To me, it looks more like you're defending him because you want him to be real.

If you still think i am a greedy gambler, who is searching for time travelers to feed off of, then forget my
sports-game question, and im sorry i even asked it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm sorry to say that I don't have any questions for Timetraveler2063. Basically because any real time traveler would only know his own future. He has no way to determine any of the individual paths that each of us will take. But then I always have chosen logic and reason to guide me. Beliefs aren't high on my list.

PamelaM

I dont know what you are thinking because unfortunately I do not have the telepathy gene.:D

your own soul????

Are you kidding me ? So you are actually thinking that i believe that he is a time traveler, and i want to make
profit off of him ? No seriously, are you joking around right now because i cant tell.

I'm not interested at all in a sports-game outcome, i am purely interested in HIS PREDICTION of the outcome.
And i think you agree with me that right now, you cannot tell if he is indeed a TT'er or not.

If that's the case, you are contradicting yourself, because if i were to gamble on the sports-game (i dont even
gamble) based on TT63's prediction, i would STILL be gambling. I would be gambling on the question if
he is indeed real or not.

To me, it looks more like you're defending him because you want him to be real.

If you still think i am a greedy gambler, who is searching for time travelers to feed off of, then forget my
sports-game question, and im sorry i even asked it.