Alternative method for contact

TimeFlipper

Last update on my UFO spotting....Nothing to mention except i have now decided on my nightly 1 hour of spotting compared to my previous 45 minutes..
One thing i have decided upon (unless iam shown another camera in the same price range is better), is to purchase the Canon G7 X Mark 2..
After speaking to an attractive lady salesperson, i will have to wait a few days before they can get it into their store, and check it over for me..

Which leads me to a "silly scenario situation"....Lets suppose on Monday night i see a large UFO in the sky, and being attracted to me from my radio transmission, it suddenly starts getting VERY nearer to me!! o_O....I fumble about with my cell phone camera and drop it in a nearby puddle, then the UFO lands on the field in front of me!! :eek:.....A window opens at the front of the UFO and displays an alien laughing at me....It switches on its loudspeaker and says stupid earthling, cell phone cameras are useless for filming us aliens, buy a proper camera!! :LOL:...

That scenario i call, TimeFlippers Law Number 1.....If something happens (waiting for a new camera for example) when you least want it to happen, its because of A, you were never meant to have it happen to you, or B, you should have insisted to that very attractive lady salesperson :love:, that you NEEDED the display model of the new camera NOW, and not another one later! :mad::LOL:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Last update on my UFO spotting....Nothing to mention except i have now decided on my nightly 1 hour of spotting compared to my previous 45 minutes..
One thing i have decided upon (unless iam shown another camera in the same price range is better), is to purchase the Canon G7 X Mark 2..
After speaking to an attractive lady salesperson, i will have to wait a few days before they can get it into their store, and check it over for me..

Which leads me to a "silly scenario situation"....Lets suppose on Monday night i see a large UFO in the sky, and being attracted to me from my radio transmission, it suddenly starts getting VERY nearer to me!! o_O....I fumble about with my cell phone camera and drop it in a nearby puddle, then the UFO lands on the field in front of me!! :eek:.....A window opens at the front of the UFO and displays an alien laughing at me....It switches on its loudspeaker and says stupid earthling, cell phone cameras are useless for filming us aliens, buy a proper camera!! :LOL:...

That scenario i call, TimeFlippers Law Number 1.....If something happens (waiting for a new camera for example) when you least want it to happen, its because of A, you were never meant to have it happen to you, or B, you should have insisted to that very attractive lady salesperson :love:, that you NEEDED the display model of the new camera NOW, and not another one later! :mad::LOL:..

Some would call it dumb luck. I've always referred to this as Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

One More.

A bunch of things, very different from what most people who stumble across Paranormalis tend to want to change. I want to change important things, a lot of which are unrelated to my past actions.
maybe you already did it and the story we know today is the one you modified, the future destroys the past, while the past builds the future

TimeFlipper

Some would call it dumb luck. I've always referred to this as Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

I decided to expand Murphys Law to incorporate seduction from attractive female salespeople, overcoming the will of senior citizens who should know better at their time of life! :LOL:..
Actually, i came across Paddy Murphy back in 1981 when an English pop group called Bucks Fizz won the European Song Contest....
The UK host of that show (Terry Wogan, a wonderful Irish guy) mentioned at the end of the show Paddy Murphy who was an Irish bartender, and in 1922 invented the cocktail known as Bucks Fizz...It was made from Champagne and orange juice with a dash of Grenadine...(lots of recipes do not include the Grenadine!)

During the 1950s we had lots of wonderful Irish people coming to the UK to help clear up the amount of buildings and road damage we suffered during World War 2, and we always called their sons "Paddy", if their surnames were Murphy....I believe the real Paddy Murphy was something of a legend back in Ireland for being a limerick writer, apart from his famous cocktail drink......That now concludes the TimeFlippers, "useless piece of information entry", for a bright Monday morning in the UK :giggle:..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm still meditating on a daily basis for 15 minutes each day, and I might have picked up on some voices that I may not have heard if not meditating. When I have more experience meditating, I'll look into ways to meditate deeper.