AN OPEN LETTER TO WHOMEVER TRACKED ANDREW CARLSSIN

Japrim

More information would be nice, all of us members are still in the dark on your comments.

Yes, I realize that I am not being complete in much of the things I put out there. I am kind of walking a thin line between several factors from all directions. I am not sure there is a correct answer. But I will try to satisfy your curiosity with a simple explanation.

Those 5 people I mentioned above consisted of 2 brothers, a friend they grew up with and his girlfriend(now his wife), and another associate of theirs.

Someone tracked Andrew Carlssin to an address of a sibling to the two brothers. Coincidentally, they also have a brother named Andrew. If you compare a picture of Andrew Carlssin to them, he has a very strong resemblance. And they don't exactly have a generic look to them, but rather somewhat distinct genetic traits. He is most likely their brother Andrew.

Those people knew of things that I was speaking of in the 'privacy' of my living room with my father. They also knew of events that were yet to happen. I just didn't realize it until they actually happened.

Years later, when I discovered the Titor posts, I realized that contained within were also references to those conversations with my father taking place in the spring/summer of 2001. And whoever Pamela Moore is, she also made reference to those same 'private' conversations.

Thus those 5 people, Andrew Carlssin and Pamela Moore are responsible in some way for stalking and violating my privacy.

That is the simple version.

Japrim

Is she a American singer and songwriter.Is that the pamela moore you are talking about?
Here is a picture.PasteAll.org - pmmain.jpg

I honestly have no idea who Pamela Moore is. I just know she has something to do with it. Whenever I have confronted her, she clams up and avoids me, or lies.

I wish she could have just been honest with me. I am a reasonable man. It is when reason is discarded and avoided that frustrates me and makes me an angry asshole.

tflofasho

Is she a American singer and songwriter.Is that the pamela moore you are talking about?

I honestly have no idea who Pamela Moore is. I just know she has something to do with it. Whenever I have confronted her, she clams up and avoids me, or lies.

I wish she could have just been honest with me. I am a reasonable man. It is when reason is discarded and avoided that frustrates me and makes me an angry asshole.

Bro, sometimes you have to deal with the fact that when people clam up, you can't expect them to come and say anything. All you can do is deal with it and leave it be. You can't expect people to come and give you the same expectations and all that garbage because of it.

Japrim

Bro, sometimes you have to deal with the fact that when people clam up, you can't expect them to come and say anything. All you can do is deal with it and leave it be. You can't expect people to come and give you the same expectations and all that garbage because of it.

No. I strongly disagree.

SHE OWES ME AT LEAST THE TRUTH. ...AT LEAST.

If she can go out of her way to conspire with others to stalk and violate me, get all up in my business, cause drama and hardship, she can at least come clean and be honest.

Japrim

I am not going to accept things such as "get over it" or "ignore it" or whatever.

No, ...I have been fuct with in a big way for a long time, to the degree that has prevented me from a normal functional life.

Try keeping a steady job when strangers follow you to various places of employment knowing things about you they shouldn't. Try getting a college education when they follow you there, ...or even simple things like trying to do your laundry at the local laundro-mat.

Nope. They owe me at least something. Truth is a minimum.

Japrim

I want you all reading this to pay attention to something.

I have noticed, that over the last few years, whenever I start talking about these things on a forum, my replies/posts get buried or stuffed out of view. People wait until I post, then bury it.

They can do that, but refuse to just be honest?

What's with the games and BS? Is someone scared of getting put into the spotlight? Are they afraid of what will happen should I start connecting too many dots for everyone?

Because if I want to stir the pot, I can certainly do so with a much greater efficiency than this.