AN OPEN LETTER TO WHOMEVER TRACKED ANDREW CARLSSIN

tflofasho

Yes, your situation sounds dangerous and could potentially be life threatening. I had to come and deal with the same too and had to deal with very ridiculous and severe hardships because of it with people in my circles causing me trouble and having me go crazy also because as much as I too kept trying to ask them and they clam up, you can't get them to.

Human "free will" is ridiculous in itself man, let me tell you. When I finally came to grips as to how it can come and be, I can completely tell you that it is indeed ridiculously and crazy stupid after a while and you're better off just completely leaving it alone.

But in your case, you can't. You do have people coming and following you and causing you trouble and getting the law involved will only come and bring in even more crazy trouble after a while. Sad truth of this world is that we can't get away from people no matter how hard you keep trying to come and do so.

Japrim

Yes, your situation sounds dangerous and could potentially be life threatening. I had to come and deal with the same too and had to deal with very ridiculous and severe hardships because of it with people in my circles causing me trouble and having me go crazy also because as much as I too kept trying to ask them and they clam up, you can't get them to.

Human "free will" is ridiculous in itself man, let me tell you. When I finally came to grips as to how it can come and be, I can completely tell you that it is indeed ridiculously and crazy stupid after a while and you're better off just completely leaving it alone.

But in your case, you can't. You do have people coming and following you and causing you trouble and getting the law involved will only come and bring in even more crazy trouble after a while. Sad truth of this world is that we can't get away from people no matter how hard you keep trying to come and do so.

I am not worried about danger anymore. This BS has already consumed my life to the point of nothing to gain or lose. They helped put me in this position where I don't weigh consequences the same. I simply don't consider them for myself.

Also, I am ready to kill anything that comes at me, with no fear of death. I almost welcome death. Bring it on.

Leaving it be is not an option. I am thus far 28 years invested, and not by choice. It ain't just one of those things that's goin' away. Nope. They wanted to overturn this stone, they found a coiled up rattlesnake under this one, and they're gonna deal with it. If they didn't want to take responsibility, they should have minded their own business.

tflofasho

You are aware that you attract what you vibe and put out there, right? Not to sound Rhonda Byrne Secret on you. There's some kind of truth to it, but either way, it is still kind of subjective either way.

Japrim

You are aware that you attract what you vibe and put out there, right? Not to sound Rhonda Byrne Secret on you. There's some kind of truth to it, but either way, it is still kind of subjective either way.

I didn't sign up for this. I didn't go looking for it. It found me.

I was living life, minding my own business, being a regular piece of shit, trying to better myself and grow. But they just had to start messin' with me.

tflofasho

Yeah, that's usually how it starts.

But yeah, it's cool. It's subjective. He's alright, but he's no Notorious Big, Tupac, Digable Planets or Curren$y.

There's some really good artists out there. I can't figure out how he's cited as having a big vocabulary when there are other artists who have crazy profound vocabulary like Bob Dylan, Conor Oberst of Bright Eyes, Titus Andronicus and of Montreal. I've heard that Parquet Courts are a good act to look forward to as of late.

Japrim

What is the difference between knocking on your door in the middle of the afternoon, introducing yourself and stating your business in a peaceful manner, and sneaking around wearing black, hiding in shadows and bushes at 2:23 A.M.?

Trust. That's what.

Why would you go through the trouble of organizing in a group to seek someone out and aggravate the hell out of them by acquiring private information and repeating it back to them? Is it some sort of sick joke? What is the point? The nature of the operation suggests ill intent. I take a defensive posture in many respects.

Is it perhaps a duel mission of sorts whereby information is gathered that can be exploited at a later time, as well as a psy-ops driving an already chaotic dysfunctional piece of shit crazy mess like myself even crazier?

Although I did enjoy some of my conversations with Darrel. He was the 5th one mentioned. That's probably not his real name, of course, but he knows who he is. For all I know, you could be Darrel. Me and Darrel talked a lot about the last four years of my life. I just didn't realize it until the last four years as it happened.

I played the Eminem for him.

I like Eminem because I can relate to him in that he's a chaotic dysfunctional crazy mess like myself. ...and everyone else on this god awful messed up planet. There is something very liberating about saying "Hey everyone, I am one complete fuct up mess of an individual, and I don't care about spending my lifetime going by your bass-akwards unrealistic standards."

tflofasho

Well, he does have a point about following established social norm constructs. They're honestly just not normal, they're just statistical deviations and norms. I was like that when I went thru my hipster phase until I got my head out of my ass when my mind was in a completely totally different world outside the norm.

Unfortunately I haven't experienced that so I can't say I know how you feel, but I guess it can be somewhat understandable. Just know you can't always sense and feel stuff like that all the time even when you try to be as cautious as you can.

A little reverse response psychology does go along ways and helps a great deal instead of giving into your fear and what they want and expect of you.

Think of them as arbitrary mathematical logarithms as to how you respond and various textures to make sure they can't read you and confuse them. You know? It's tough to condition oneself but it can be done.