AN OPEN LETTER TO WHOMEVER TRACKED ANDREW CARLSSIN

Japrim

Unless there's a benevolent ulterior motive, their purpose is apparent. It is to ruin my life by stalking and playing sick games.

If there is a benevolent ulterior motive, they need to state it to me openly and clearly.

Otherwise, I have to go by what is apparent, and that is that they have organized to ruin my life. The right to defense applies.

Regardless, restitution is due. ....overdue.

Ike

Unless there's a benevolent ulterior motive, their purpose is apparent. It is to ruin my life by stalking and playing sick games.

If there is a benevolent ulterior motive, they need to state it to me openly and clearly.

Otherwise, I have to go by what is apparent, and that is that they have organized to ruin my life. The right to defense applies.

Japrim? Do you talk to yourself in real life?

Japrim

Japrim? Do you talk to yourself in real life?

Who says I am talking to myself?

Japrim

I would love to find a peaceful resolution to this. But that would require people to actually be honest and take responsibility for all these sick games they play with my life.

That is the only way it is going to end peacefully.

Ike

I would love to find a peaceful resolution to this. But that would require people to actually be honest and take responsibility for all these sick games they play with my life.

No one knows what you are talking about. If you want people to help you, stop being so cryptic and say what you gotta say.
In this instance who are you talking to? The last 3 posts were all you going of about yourself.
If you want something out of life or anything, you have to be clear and concise.

Japrim

No one knows what you are talking about.

Someones know EXACTLY what I am talking about. A lot of the things I post (here and elsewhere) are because I know they are paying close attention.

If you want people to help you, stop being so cryptic and say what you gotta say.

If I start putting it all out there for all to see and understand, it is liable to cause some major issues among a lot of people. I am trying to minimize that if at all possible. I am kind of in reserve, if you will.

The last 3 posts were all you going of about yourself.

The last few posts are a kind of declaration I suppose.

If you want something out of life or anything, you have to be clear and concise.

My life is virtually over. It has been involuntarily exchanged for/spent on a dead girl.

Japrim

Ike,

I am going to give you a basic general description of WTH is going on. I have been talking all about it in many other threads. I don't expect you to go sifting through it all, so...

For years (since I was a teen) I have been stalked and harassed by an organized group of people playing some very bizarre games, disrupting my life in a big way, violating my privacy, etc. (watch the movie "The Game"). It has been driving me bat-shit crazy for a long time and has caused me a great deal of stress and issues, economically, socially, with education, etc.

A few years ago, having never had any cognitive issues whatsoever, I inexplicably WIGGED THE FUK OUT, HARD!

It was not normal. It was not simply 'crazy'. No, it was something else. I was doing things like disrupting radio signals, scaring animals, having premonitions, etc ...I felt as if I was fighting for control of my own mind sometimes, as if I were possessed or something, maybe been hypnotized. It was like I was doing a thousand different things all at once, and my brain could not handle it.

I think there was a combination of things. I think it was a spiritual thing as well as perhaps side effects of time travel. And again, I suspect that I may have been tampered with, that I was hypnotized. I dunno. I still cannot explain it. It was the most traumatic couple of years I have ever experienced. It was a personal hell.

Somewhere in the middle of it I realized that I am a very very close match to a bunch of religious prophecy in The Bible, ..including the title. I realized that perhaps that is the motivation for my stalkers.

About a year later, I realized that it all has something to do with time travel. Since then, it has been me basically gathering information, piecing together a great big puzzle, and I have noticed there was something missing.

About a year ago or so, I was sitting alone thinking about how awesome it would be to use time travel to help people out, to enrich lives, save people. I got to thinking about the question of who I would help.

That's when it hit me. I thought about my beloved friend who died when we were teens. It all started flooding in my head at that point. I realized it had something to do with her. So I ran her information through all the encoded stuff. It all fits perfect.

Her and my identities are a sort of key code to proof of time travel. It is written as if we were married, as if I am going to have the opportunity to save her life and marry her, have children with her. And it goes back a pretty long way.

Since then, I have been realizing things at an exponential rate. It turns out that it all has something to do with her and I. The stalkers, religion, time travel, Titor, etc etc etc etc ... all of it. It's about her. But she is dead?

So all of this, my life, everything, ..has been traded for a dead girl. But I am finding anomalous things to bring her status into question. It turns me into a complete fuking wreck when I think about her. I have to find her, through time travel or otherwise.

I have to make sure she is O.K.

That is the simple version.

Last edited:

Zkatik

No one knows what you are talking about. If you want people to help you, stop being so cryptic and say what you gotta say.
In this instance who are you talking to? The last 3 posts were all you going of about yourself.
I know exactly what she is talking about.

Zkatik

Ike,

I am going to give you a basic general description of WTH is going on. I have been talking all about it in many other threads. I don't expect you to go sifting through it all, so...

For years (since I was a teen) I have been stalked and harassed by an organized group of people playing some very bizarre games, disrupting my life in a big way, violating my privacy, etc. (watch the movie "The Game"). It has been driving me bat-shit crazy for a long time and has caused me a great deal of stress and issues, economically, socially, with education, etc.

A few years ago, having never had any cognitive issues whatsoever, I inexplicably WIGGED THE FUK OUT, HARD!

It was not normal. It was not simply 'crazy'. No, it was something else. I was doing things like disrupting radio signals, scaring animals, having premonitions, etc ...I felt as if I was fighting for control of my own mind sometimes, as if I were possessed or something, maybe been hypnotized. It was like I was doing a thousand different things all at once, and my brain could not handle it.

I think there was a combination of things. I think it was a spiritual thing as well as perhaps side effects of time travel. And again, I suspect that I may have been tampered with, that I was hypnotized. I dunno. I still cannot explain it. It was the most traumatic couple of years I have ever experienced. It was a personal hell.

Somewhere in the middle of it I realized that I am a very very close match to a bunch of religious prophecy in The Bible, ..including the title. I realized that perhaps that is the motivation for my stalkers.

About a year later, I realized that it all has something to do with time travel. Since then, it has been me basically gathering information, piecing together a great big puzzle, and I have noticed there was something missing.

About a year ago or so, I was sitting alone thinking about how awesome it would be to use time travel to help people out, to enrich lives, save people. I got to thinking about the question of who I would help.

That's when it hit me. I thought about my beloved friend who died when we were teens. It all started flooding in my head at that point. I realized it had something to do with her. So I ran her information through all the encoded stuff. It all fits perfect.

Her and my identities are a sort of key code to proof of time travel. It is written as if we were married, as if I am going to have the opportunity to save her life and marry her, have children with her. And it goes back a pretty long way.

Since then, I have been realizing things at an exponential rate. It turns out that it all has something to do with her and I. The stalkers, religion, time travel, Titor, etc etc etc etc ... all of it. It's about her. But she is dead?

So all of this, my life, everything, ..has been traded for a dead girl. But I am finding anomalous things to bring her status into question. It turns me into a complete fuking wreck when I think about her. I have to find her, through time travel or otherwise.

I have to make sure she is O.K.

That is the simple version.
I cannot believe there is someone else out there going through the same type of things as I am. We should talk

timecore

This might sound bad.I hope more people start talking about their experience with this.Then it would be positive proof for people that would like to time travel.