Are We On the Path to Civil War?

StarLord

Well, if it really gets bad here Cornelia you just know that all of us are coming to your place for Pasta Fragole (folks here somtimes call it Pasta Fazoo :) ) Or even Ragu. A nice chilled Vino, and Hey! you can show us your fine shoe collection :D

Darkwolf

(Am I making any sense at all? sometimes I feel like I can't really explain what I want to say in English...)

Mai, you are making a lot of sense. I've been trying to say some of the things you just did, and not doing such a good job at it.
We are in a culture war. When two cultures who subscribe to philosophies that are mutually exclusive come into contact, they fight. They usually keep fighting until one culture is subsumed, or essentially destroyed. Its not pleasent, but it has happened in every similar case throughout human history, and I don't see why its going to change now. The muslims understand this far better than we in the west do. They think that God promised them the world to rule under sharia law. It is the fact that we resist that, and not our policies that they hate. The defense department article was based on what they have been saying to the rest of the world, not what they say amongst themselves. It is them or us. If we don't stop them, our children or our grandchildren will have to, and from our own doorstep.

Anyway, our thoughts are very different, since I'm European and I don't agree with all this \"clash of civilizations\" talks. Any time in history someone said \"they're evil!\" and the result was just blood and slaughtering instead of peace.

Cornelia, that is the attitude they have about us, while not every muslim has it, it is widespread enough that they will act as a group. This is going to end in blood and fire no matter what beacause one side is focused on victory rather than peace. Its time for the west to wake up, realize the danger, and fight for our survival. If we don't do that it will soon be too late, especially for europe.

fishmonger

Originally posted by Cornelia@Nov 25 2004, 03:46 AM
darkwolf,
yes, I believe in the New World Order conspiracy too ;)! But, unlike many americans strangely believe, the NWO won't be ruled by UN. The world-one-government will be ruled by banks, oil companies and some huge corporations. They want enslave us all, not the UN. Here in EU many see the UN as an enemy of the NWO, not because of its men (which are mostly corrupted like the others), but because of its law and its institutions.

The NWO isn't new. It has always been about the "have's", the George Bushs of this world, versus the "have nots", the homeless guy who had his job eliminated to help improve a bottom line which resulted in a CEO giving himself a $100 million bonus. Nothing new about greed.

Mod Edit to fix quote tags.

Mai

Dark Wolf,

You've explained it perfectly. What the Muslims are trying to do right now has been done by them before, in Persia, in Southern and Central Asia, in the ancient Arabian Peninsula, and in Northern Africa. They know perfectly well how to make use of the West's aversion of "classifying" a certain religious group as dangerous, and it plays to their advantage. But they are dangerous. A Muslim's primary loyalty is to the Ummah, the Muslim global nation. Have you ever heard of "taqiya"? it is a religious principle allowing a Muslim to lie in order to preserve the image of Islam or to advance Islam in some way. Islam has declared war decades ago. The West must wake up and realize what it's up against.

Cornelia,

I used to think the same way you do, when I was younger. I used to think that we mustn't make generalizations, and that we should "understand" them better. I used to think that once they are out of their poverty and misery, the violence would stop. It took joining the military, volunteering for combat duty, and winding up in light infantry for me to realize the truth. They brought this poverty and misery on themselves-- all the aid money they're getting from Europe ends up in Hamas/Jihad/Fatah/Al-Aqsa accounts. They do not want to be "understood" or to "create a dialogue", they want to destroy us. Yes, there are "moderate Muslims", but each and every Muslim is at risk of becoming a terrorist. It is a major part of their religion and it cannot be ignored.

Looks like this thread kind of went into a completely different subject... I'm sorry for that. :( Feel free to steer it back in the right direction...

StarLord

Mai,

No harm done, it's always a pleasure to hear a different take on the subject. All things being equal, you do have a better viewpoint on the subject than most. You keep right on posting as I appreciate your insights.

Shalom

Happy Hanukkah

Darkwolf

So the question is how do we protect ourselves from these people without giving up our rights here in the homeland? For my money, we need to get really agressive in their lands. We need to hunt down and kill the extremeist imams who are brainwashing their peple to kill us. We need to be flattening the mosques where this hatred is preached. Perhaps making things happen that the Koran said Allah would never allow to happen. They took their gloves off years ago, its time we took ours off.

Ghost

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Dec 2 2004, 05:25 PM
So the question is how do we protect ourselves from these people without giving up our rights here in the homeland? For my money, we need to get really agressive in their lands. We need to hunt down and kill the extremeist imams who are brainwashing their peple to kill us. We need to be flattening the mosques where this hatred is preached. Perhaps making things happen that the Koran said Allah would never allow to happen. They took their gloves off years ago, its time we took ours off.

Hello, this my first post on this board even though I have been a member for a couple weeks. Darkwolf, I think that we should NOT be flattening mosques because that would result in more muslims becoming terrorists. How many Iraqis would be willing to fight the terrorists if the U.S. did that?

Darkwolf

Darkwolf, I think that we should NOT be flattening mosques because that would result in more muslims becoming terrorists. How many Iraqis would be willing to fight the terrorists if the U.S. did that?

Yes, it would have that effect for awhile. However, they use the mosques for gun positions and hiding places there. The terrorists and the allied Iraqies alike think we're morons for not attacking the mosques used for military purposes.
We need to strike at the root of the terrorist problem, which is their religious heigherarchy, who brainwashes the kids to become suicide bombers and such. We need to make it hurt for those people. Killing off their foot soldiers only creates martyers, Killing those who direct them will get the message across to they who are directing the Jihad. To do that we need to hit selected mosques. Their culture respects power, not negotiation, so we need to show them that we will not.
In the end we are fighting the whole culture wether we like it or not, so it is irrelevent how many terrorists we "create" The number of Jihadists created by an agressive attack might equil the number created by trying to coddle them for a few more years, and it might draw them into a stand up fight which could only be to our advantage. They are going to try to keep expanding untill they have their theocacy covering the entire world, or untill somone has broken their power. I don't think that we will be able to do that until we drop our "respectful" attitude tward thier culture. We need to get it done or future generations will pay the price.

Timmy G

So the question is how do we protect ourselves from these people without giving up our rights here in the homeland?

I have to ask ... WHY?

Why do we have to sacrifice our rights to protect ourselves? I don't get it.

I am no scholar, so maybe that is why I cannot understand why so many people are willing to say "here Uncle Sam, take away my guarantee of due process. No problem, I don't want to be tried by a jury of my own peers, nor do I want a lawyer. Ohh, and here - here's a silver platter by which to whisk them away."

From what I understand, so far in history whenever we were at war - the government made 'wartime acts' which separated our very citizens from those posing a threat. For some ungodly reason - sheeple today are ready to just toss it all away. Why, because the extremists are comin'!
omg - i feel sick again.

[attachmentid=201]