Are We On the Path to Civil War?

Darkwolf

Ok, Let's pretend voter fraud was exposed. I couldn't picture mein fuhrer stepping down peacefully. Maybe titor wasn't lying.

Even if not, we've gone far enough along certian chains of events, that I think history will show his concepts correct if not his timeline.

Timescholar

I don't know how those votes are going to go for Kerry if they didn't vote for president. Even if they did (100% - which is doubtful), Kerry still won't win.

Are we headed down the path to a civil war? Maybe just before/after the elections, the "civil war" meter might've peaked 10% (just some noise being made by the media), but things seem to be calming down. We've more than passed JT's "near the elections" point, which puts the "Civil War meter" to maybe 1%.

You know, there were even conspiracy theorists who said Clinton wanted to create a dictatorship, and I'm pretty sure the same have said so about every American president ever.

Timmy G

All I really want to know is this: Where does dub'ya plan on getting more troops from? He said no draft during live debates - will he turn so quickly on his own words and institute the draft? IF so - then will it add fuel to the fires of dissent?

Bush warns Iran, Syria not to meddle in Iraq's affairs

US President George W. Bush on Wednesday urged Iran and Syria not to meddle in internal affairs of Iraq.

"We will continue to make it clear, to both Syria and Iran that... meddling in the internal affairs of Iraq is not in their interest," Bush said as he met with Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

Bush made the remarks after Iraqi Defense Minister Hazem Shaalan earlier in the day accused neighboring Iran and Syria of supporting terrorists in Iraq.

Shaalan said Iraqi authorities obtained information about Iran's role in Iraqi's insurgency after last month's arrest of the leader of the Jaish Mohammed (Mohammed's Army) terrorist group during US-led operations in Fallujah.

"When we arrested the commander of Jaish Mohammed we discovered that key to terrorism is in Iran, which is the number one enemy for Iraq," Shaalan told reporters in Baghdad.

Shaalan accused Iranian and Syrian intelligence agents, plus operatives of deposed leader Saddam Hussein's security forces, of "cooperating with the al-Zarqawi group to run criminal operations in Iraq," adding that Syria and Iran was providing funds and training.

The Bush administration and the interim Iraqi government frequently blame the governments of Iran and Syria for supporting the unrest in Iraq.

Both Iran and Syria have rejected American and Iraqi claims that they are supporting insurgents in Iraq.

Complete article is found HERE

Jesus_Bush

Originally posted by Timmy G@Dec 15 2004, 09:44 PM
All I really want to know is this: Where does dub'ya plan on getting more troops from? He said no draft during live debates - will he turn so quickly on his own words and institute the draft? IF so - then will it add fuel to the fires of dissent?

HERE

Well apeface does have a mandate remember? Apparently over half the country likes being blindly led and shouldn't mind giving up their freedom to fight in his war.

CaryP

Lying in political campaigns has become an art form. All we need is another "attack by turra-ist evil doers" and a draft will suddenly become patriotic. It will be anti-American to speak out against the draft. Add fuel to the fires of dissent? Sure. Will it be enough to spark something? Remains to be seen. Truth is we don't have a big enough military to prosecute a global war, as per the PNAC agenda. A bigger military is only possible with a draft now. Recruiting in all branches is down with the current occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq, and the continued violence there. The bill for the draft is already in committee, waiting to be sprung when the time is right.

Cary

StarLord

You didn't really believe him when he said "No Draft" did you? I am waiting for them to actually admit that bases in Iraq are in the planning, for their own good and just another step towards a real democratic government.

Timmy G

You didn't really believe him when he said \"No Draft\" did you?

LOL.. hehe hoho haha... ohh man - no. I didn't. Actually, I have learned that it is really easy to tell when he is lying. Do you know how?

Here is his 'tell' for when he's lying: His Mouth Is Moving.

The emphasis on my post should have been placed in bold: He said no draft during live debates - will he turn so quickly on his own words and...

CaryP is right. It will become Patriotic, and to talk otherwise will be blaspheme.

Jesus_Bush

Originally posted by Timescholar@Dec 13 2004, 04:33 PM

You know, there were even conspiracy theorists who said Clinton wanted to create a dictatorship, and I'm pretty sure the same have said so about every American president ever.

At which point does it become a dictatorship?

Darkwolf

QUOTE(Timescholar @ Dec 13 2004, 04:33 PM)

At which point does it become a dictatorship?

Clinton did try to create a dictatorship. In fact he ordered the military to do things like get ready to start confiscating the guns, and enforce the "lawful" election of Al Gore. To their credit, the military higher ups told him what to go do with himself. Now, I think that Bush was phase two of the same plan, rather than an adversary of Clinton's.

StarLord

No, the only way to be accused of Blasphme is when you vocalize your doubt that when he talks to God, that God actually listens and that there would ever be a reply.

Now if there was a reply, it is a very sure indication that higherups in the dark side are real busy.