Arecibo Response: Do aliens send messages to Earth?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Some people say that aliens are communicating with us. Some believe they use crop circles to do so. Some crop "circles" (or crop art, as not all of them are round) are so intricate in detail.

Arecibo Response

Back in 1974, we humans sent a binary message out into outer space. It translates as follows:

200px-Arecibo_message.svg.png

In 2001, a supposed response appeared near the Chilbolton radio telescope in Hampshire, UK.

Response:

dec2_andrews_arecibo2.jpg

Arecibo-vs-Chilbolton.png

Several questions come to mind. First, is the crop circle real and not a photo editing job? Second, could humans create such a detailed crop "circle" fairly quickly, say over night? It's rather large. Is this a hoax or did aliens really send a reply? Why do you suppose they would send a reply by stamping our crops? Do you think they could do this with a laser from a distance?

You'll have to Google this, but someone translated the reply and they appear to be greys from Orion's belt. They occupy 3 planets in their solar system.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Looks like they playing an inter-dimensional game of the old 1980s Munch Man :D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I bet the Grey's were laughing their Cyborg heads off at our attempted very basic binary method of communication

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Good questions, Paula! :)

I've always wondered about crop circles... I mean, why would they try to communicate with us this way? Then again, why wouldn't they? I've made a mini crop circle before, but nothing so intricate... This one appears to
be pretty large. (If it's in fact a real, unedited photo)

I wonder if ET's could create such "crop art" with merely their mind, no tools or instruments needed...