Arecibo Response: Do aliens send messages to Earth?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Good questions, Paula! :)

I've always wondered about crop circles... I mean, why would they try to communicate with us this way? Then again, why wouldn't they? I've made a mini crop circle before, but nothing so intricate... This one appears to
be pretty large. (If it's in fact a real, unedited photo)

I wonder if ET's could create such "crop art" with merely their mind, no tools or instruments needed...

That's what I'm wondering. How could a human makes these things over night and so well? I'm wondering if aliens would use lasers...but if they could do it with their minds, I'd be very afraid. LOL

Poison Pen

I've always wondered about crop circles... I mean, why would they try to communicate with us this way? Then again, why wouldn't they? I've made a mini crop circle before, but nothing so intricate... This one appears to

I wonder if ET's could create such "crop art" with merely their mind, no tools or instruments needed...

That's what I'm wondering. How could a human makes these things over night and so well? I'm wondering if aliens would use lasers...but if they could do it with their minds, I'd be very afraid. LOL

Where is the evidence that aliens created them? On second thought wheres the evidence humans created them? Who says aliens did not create them? Who says humans did not create them? This could go either way. No one has ever seen one these things being created or even who created them. All there is, is speculation and that speculation says aliens did it. From what I have thus far of the OP its a fake.

Thats the problem with a lot of this alien/ufo issue. There are so many shysters, frauds and money makers its hard to know what to believe.

Crop circles demystified: how the patterns are created - Telegraph

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Where is the evidence that aliens created them? On second thought wheres the evidence humans created them?

Exactly. There is very little evidence, period, so people just brush the topic off. I'd accept evidence in either direction. That's why I'm wondering if anyone can come up with a quick and easy way for a human to create these over night. If there is a way, then we have to accept the possibility that these are hoaxes. If not, then the mystery gets deeper.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Crop circles in the UK were apparently debunked, some bloke came forward rejoined him and his mates had done them all however I have seen footage of a flying object hovering and darting over a crop field. Each time the object got close to the corn it just dropped like a stone into circles so I am a believer. Majority hoaxes but probably based on fact.

You can also get ice circles apparently created by UFOs.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Crop circles in the UK were apparently debunked, some bloke came forward rejoined him and his mates had done them all however I have seen footage of a flying object hovering and darting over a crop field. Each time the object got close to the corn it just dropped like a stone into circles so I am a believer. Majority hoaxes but probably based on fact.

Ice circles?

TimeFlipper

Does anyone want to speculate about the questions I asked?
Paula i spent 2 hours of researching on your topic, sadly there is nothing i can add that hasnt already been covered..
However i did learn other interesting facts which i shall be saving for more of your future questions :D

Martian

When I was a kid, I saw a TV program where some guys tied boards to their feet and walked around in a field to make crop circles.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

Ice circles?

Yeah, the footage was the same. Object floating over Ice (a river or lake) as it got close to the ice, it instantly melted into perfect circles. Either becoming circles of water or circles of now much thinner ice.