Ask about the future.

Thoth93

Adam answer my Questions??
If Jesus is real and I know about it and tell you why would you believe me? Because of faith, yeah that whole religion is all about faith. So if you have faith in Jesus Christ he can be as real for you as you want him to be, at least in your own head.

I also believe it could be time for you to let a few of the others have a turn at asking questions don't you think?

alpha centauri

Thank you for the time of answering a lot of questions. I have a few questions, too.

I have spoken with hermetic students. Some of them said hermeticism will be world religion in 500 years.
One said it has another name then. It is a teaching that teaches magic and development of the personality and character with the help of the elements (fire, water, earth, air, akasha).
You should also transform your bad traits into good traits etc.. Is is said it is the old mystery teaching of Egypt. They said also Jesus taught this, too.

One of the main teachers is Franz Bardon (he died in 1958 and live through the second world war).

Is that true? Will it be world religion?

What factors can stop a Civil War? Is the civil war the fight against those radical islam groups like ISIS ?
Can we stop these groups or will they terrorize all countries soon? (today there was another terror attack in St. Petersburg, Russia :( .)

I watched a youtube channel of someone who said that a lot of terror attacks could happen I think if we do not change and pray. He did not say we should change but pray and preach the truth (unconditional love) and of course practise that truth. Real love not doing so that others think so.

He comes from Germany and said about a lot of attacks there but he also said something about Canada. Other countries have attacks too but i think mainly Germany.

Can you see that too these worldwide attacks?

Last edited:

Mental Mania

why underground beings or space aliens doesnt just take over earth quickly by force? also do govt is using more subtle mind programming idk maybe in metaphysical sense for example.

Thoth93

Thank you for the time of answering a lot of questions. I have a few questions, too.

I have spoken with hermetic students. Some of them said hermeticism will be world religion in 500 years.
Either an amalgamation of religious practice where scripture is metaphor for the reality of science and all beliefs considered valid for metaphorical wisdom or a living hell of Islam.

One said it has another name then. It is a teaching that teaches magic and development of the personality and character with the help of the elements (fire, water, earth, air, akasha).
You should also transform your bad traits into good traits etc.. Is is said it is the old mystery teaching of Egypt. They said also Jesus taught this, too.

I try to stay out of the whole Jesus thing because regardless of what I personally believe about him It is in the realm of faith and there it will stay, because if you believe then who cares?
One of the main teachers is Franz Bardon (he died in 1958 and live through the second world war).

Is that true? Will it be world religion?
No like I said above.
What factors can stop a Civil War? None it's already happening and just like I predicted a couple months ago we would be in a very different kind of war, this is the war between the people and the deep state and all the people the deep state had brainwashed either through television university or just about any method conceivable to push the deep state agenda.

Is the civil war the fight against those radical islam groups like ISIS ?
No this is the present WWIII that I mentioned months ago. We are currently in WWIII, where every nation is fighting against the influx of Islam and they are taking over simply by moving in.

Can we stop these groups or will they terrorize all countries soon? (today there was another terror attack in St. Petersburg, Russia :( .)
The government won't help you because they have already sold out the people to save their own asses!

I watched a youtube channel of someone who said that a lot of terror attacks could happen I think if we do not change and pray. He did not say we should change but pray and preach the truth (unconditional love) and of course practise that truth. Real love not doing so that others think so.
You can love them unconditionally while they chop your head off and the heads of your children because you don't want to be muslem or you can do something now to hopefully avaiod that future.

He comes from Germany and said about a lot of attacks there but he also said something about Canada. Other countries have attacks too but i think mainly Germany.

Can you see that too these worldwide attacks?
The attacks are coming from everywhere because they are everywhere! I told everyone that this was about to go down and now we are here in the tipping point. Proving my point from back then. We the people have to act because the government is in on the con game!

Our president is having his character attacked by every conceivable media outlet and every part of the status quo... Why do you think that is??? It's because he is not part of their group and they don't want him taking the power they used to have.

Thoth93

why underground beings or space aliens doesnt just take over earth quickly by force?
That's easy ha ha ha because you know damn well we would launch all our nukes and blow the whole damn thing up! If we can't have it they can't have it! We would render it useless and radioactive just out of spite and they know it! Lol! That's why they only started getting interested when we started blowing up nuclear bombs back in the 40's. They , all of them, all the races, realized that we now had the capability to self destruct the whole planet in the case of invasion.
Therefore more subtle means would be necessary. Most likely infiltration. And covert operations.
They are currently in control of much of our government and it's part of the reason the people are at war with the deep state. Only non human things could do some of the things that the deep state does every day or could give an order to do it.

also do govt is using more subtle mind programming idk maybe in metaphysical sense for example.
Take a look at this
And this

This is the evil we face and have been unaware of for so long. They are mind fucking all of you so hard you have nothing left but you are right now at a piont when you can fight back not harder but smarter and win. But it's up to all of you the people of the world. Will we have a one world of free nation's or a new world order slave death camp Holocaust?

Last edited: