Ask about the future.

Thoth93

The empire was buried under soil that was deposited by moving glaciers at the end of the last Ice age. This is why they keep finding stuff under the soil in those areas that verify it. Apparently there were many such civilization during that period and they all had problems coping with the earth changes at the time such as Atlantis and Lemuria. After the disasters the people's wandered the area for about 5,000 years in nomadic tribes.

Secretman3811

Adam make sure you answer my question is Jesus Christ real or hologram back in the ancient times? about UFO i want to know about the UFO are they evil..it seem that i encounter the Grey alien and that they came and took my sperm example so write back adam why did they need that??

The_Sound_Of_Progress

Adam, I would like an answer to 5 questions. I understand if you are overwhelmed by everyone being so demanding, but I only want the answers to 5.

1.) Does the CIA/Deep Govt. need webcams or cameras and microphones to spy on us?

2.) How can we be sure you aren't taking advantage of people's fear? I understand you could be giving us honest answers, but there's got to be a reason why you are.

3.) Will humanity ever spread to the stars? And if so, when?

4.) What kind of Biology/Physics breakthroughs should we be expecting in the next few decades?

5.) Is MK Ultra actually in effect? How do we know we aren't being brainwashed right now? Side question: if we are in a simulation, why? I really honestly want to know. It's puzzled me for quite some time, and you seem to be the only one with the answers to such questions.

I look forward to the answers, thank you for what you do. Your work is greatly appreciated.

-Thomas

Thoth93

Adam, I would like an answer to 5 questions. I understand if you are overwhelmed by everyone being so demanding, but I only want the answers to 5.

1.) Does the CIA/Deep Govt. need webcams or cameras and microphones to spy on us?
Having those things makes it much easier for them to spy on us but they have been spying on us long before those technologies were invented. Phone taps etc.
2.) How can we be sure you aren't taking advantage of people's fear? I understand you could be giving us honest answers, but there's got to be a reason why you are.
Well I'm certainly not profiting off of any of this I'm doing it for free because the world has to be informed to make better decisions and it effects us all even me. The globalist new world order wants to kill everyone and I'm opposed to that.
3.) Will humanity ever spread to the stars? And if so, when?
We will if the globalists are unable to achieve their goals.

4.) What kind of Biology/Physics breakthroughs should we be expecting in the next few decades?
Brain implant technology interface VR directly into the brain.

5.) Is MK Ultra actually in effect?
You bet your ass!
How do we know we aren't being brainwashed right now?
Every time you turn on the TV you are being brainwashed.
Side question: if we are in a simulation, why? I really honestly want to know. It's puzzled me for quite some time, and you seem to be the only one with the answers to such questions.

Why else do a simulation? To see what the outcome will be. Whoever is running the simulation wants to know something about how we will react behave or more.
It could also just be a means of attempting to hold or create consciousness.

I look forward to the answers, thank you for what you do. Your work is greatly appreciated.

-Thomas