Ask about the future.

Thoth93

Man made energy is very possible. Just look at power grid's.
I think you misunderstood what we were talking about.
When you say man made what you really mean is energy channeled through man created machine process. Such as a power plant, nuclear solar wind or otherwise, man made energy would be a bunch of guys on stationary bicycles peddling and turning turbines to generate electricity. The first law of thermodynamics is that energy can not be created or destroyed it only changes form.
Energy is never made it is only taken from one form such as kinetic and changed into electric through the use of a turbine.
Now do you understand?

i think you miss my questions are you afraid?

hey adam you said humans would never be immortal well theirs news about about anti ageing juice that could make us age back to look like we are 20 again.The juice has being tested on mice now they're test it on humans in 6 month then that means the cure of cancer is going to be a thing in the past and that is amazing for the million of kids who have cancer.

The_Sound_Of_Progress

hey adam you said humans would never be immortal well theirs news about about anti ageing juice that could make us age back to look like we are 20 again.The juice has being tested on mice now they're test it on humans in 6 month then that means the cure of cancer is going to be a thing in the past and that is amazing for the million of kids who have cancer.
there already is a cure. The government is hiding it because it costs more to treat than to cure. They'd lose a big source of money if they got rid of cancer.

The_Sound_Of_Progress

Is Paleocontact true? Is cross pollination? Where did we come from, before we evolved into humans? What is humanity to the beings overlooking the simulation that is us? Were aliens ever on Mars and the Moon? If so, what did they use Earth for? Is Earth actually hollow? And, if it is, how can we meet the beings below us and live in harmony? I have so many questions, so please try your best to answer.

Thoth93

Yes but a bullet to the head is still going to kill you instantly.

Thoth93

Is Paleocontact true? Is cross pollination? Where did we come from, before we evolved into humans?
Homo erectus, homo habilis, australapithicine etc. The palentologists have it right. They really do in this case the status is ok quo. No aliens made you don't ever believe it it's a trick. God made you. And by God I mean the functional chaos of the universe and the multiverse in it's entirety.
What is humanity to the beings overlooking the simulation that is us? A means to an end.
Were
aliens ever on Mars and the Moon? You bet your ass! If so, what did they use Earth for? Resources.
Is Earth actually hollow? Parts of it yes there's large openings and caverns, imagine if you had a hampster ball and you filled it with sand then started spinning it all the sand would stick to the sides of the ball due to centrifugal force. The sand would also concentrate on the sides and leave a hollow opening on the axis of the spin.
The gravity would be opposite and from within the land would be upside down.

And, if it is, how can we meet the beings below us and live in harmony? Not a chance, just hope they never come up here! they kind of already are and have been in our society in high places working towards our demise so they can take over the surface. They choose to do this take over covertly masquerading as influencial people or politicians. If you ever wondered why some political policies seem strangely non beneficial?
I
have so many questions, so please try your best to answer.

Yes but a bullet to the head is still going to kill you instantly.
If i am smart i can stop the bullet from killing me