Ask about the future.

Thoth93

1.when will the fake alien invasion happen?

If Trump has a second term it won't happen and all those lives will be saved.
2.will humans be immortal by 2040?
No of course not.
3.how good will video games be in 2040
Really great, VR stuff, top notch.
4.will vr be as advanced in the movies like the matrix?
Fairly close, not plug in the brain close yet but getting there.

hey Adam i have this Questions i want to ask you what about True Christian taken away to heaven are that Jesus Christ himeself in the future or Alien write back thank you

If you go to heaven after being killed by an alien or you go because Christ takes you up there in which case you won't have a physical body either way. Just as Christ says, the flesh can not inherit the kingdom of heaven. So either way you would be done with this world and on to another so it doesn't matter. Unless you believe in the ancient alien theory that the biblical god and Jesus are aliens, or other dimensional entities, using religion as a means of control.

Thoth93

-Is it possible to communicate with a dead person without inviting other unwanted spirits into your life?
- What is the best and easiest way to caontact a dead loved one?
Thank you for answering!
The easy way is to find a good medium and have them do it for you.
But if you are so inclined you can learn for yourself how to contact specific spirits without the intrusion of unwanted spirits.

Thoth93

I got one can you explain how the alien invasion would spare out, in the beginning? What to look for if he doesn't run a 2nd term? TimeFlipper i told you so. There is something that will happen not sure what it is.

The invasion is most likely to be a false flag or fake invasion. The idea is to get everyone in a panic! The way they did when this happened, Feature on The War of the Worlds radio broadcast, Santiago (1944). War of the Worlds Invasion website.

When everyone is shitting themselves and freaking out and begging the government to save them the government uses the opportunity to declare martial law and
The news will spread that a genetically engineered alien virus has been weaponized and launched at major cities. Lots of people die. The remaining people are told that they need to evacuate to designated shelters (closed wall Mart stores) from there they are shipped cattle truck style to camps and systematically executed Nazi Holocaust style.
The united Nations takes over.

Thoth93

1.dose life after death become science fact?
Not any time soon
2.can i do anything I want when i die?
No.

3.Will the cure of cancer be find? or is the government hiding the cure for cancer?

The medical industry and the money people behind it make far more off of continued treatment and medications like this Aids medication being price gouged like this here-----> What happened to AIDS drug that spiked 5,000% when there is a cure for it and the patent is here ---> United States Patent: 5676977
People are dying folks! You need to start waking up your friends and neighbors to the level of corruption that is taking place before it's too late. Trust me on this one you have to be actively talking to people about this type of thing to save lives.

4.Can I contract people through Facebook when i'm dead?

No.... Maybe.... I've heard of some strange things with that but nothing I have ever verified myself.

Last edited:
1.what do you mean I can't do anything when i die? like do i have to do jobs and stuff?
2.if there is job in the after life is there a lottery i can win so i don't have to do work.