Assembling a Time Travel team to build a working Time Machine

jiangnanah

assembling a time travel team hm good idea is to start at a mannequin shop and build your team model there and then try get them stiffies motivated
If physical time travel becomes possible, don't try to change history, or if you change the past, our world will change.
Or you can't come back to the present.

TimeFlipper

Fer de lance by Thomas Pan AidinView attachment 14125

The magnetic rod is installed vertically in a Faraday pressure box which shielding electromagnetic waves with strong magnetic force.
The Faraday cage actually shields against electromagnetic waves with an "electrostatic charge" thats created around the external of the Faraday cage, and not with a strong magnetic force that you suggested..:)

steven chiverton

the only thing that can penetrate a faraday cage is scalar waves and its said that nothing can shield it , not even a time flipper patented can of mase ,
and what's with the name faraday pressure box , i hear some stupid fancy names some people put into there explanations , a faraday cage is just a shield not like a pressure cooker , you cook a screaming chook in

steven chiverton

dose that apply to the time flipper patented after skin shaving cream that takes more than your skin off it takes ya plastic surgery off to lol
and your time flipper patented aftershave lotion is hydraulic acid based where you have to pump your pedals to bring the skin back out again lol

TimeFlipper

dose that apply to the time flipper patented after skin shaving cream that takes more than your skin off it takes ya plastic surgery off to lol
and your time flipper patented aftershave lotion is hydraulic acid based where you have to pump your pedals to bring the skin back out again lol
You have been given fake information cobber Steve, i have a TimeFlipper international patent for a safe applicator thats built onto the top of every shaving cream/aftershave bottle..They come out next year, i will send you a few samples!! :LOL: