Assembling a Time Travel team to build a working Time Machine

steven chiverton

the links are not in English and clicking on a page translation brings up a list and clicking on them brings up a diagram which cant be translated so its basically useless page translation dosent translate diagrams with non English on them into english

Cosmo Girl

Time machine would been great atm because maybe I can jump to a timeline where my life is better and not a wreck .

steven chiverton

id pick a timeline where your well looked after and everythings the way you want it and super cheap and you have it all for free lol

Art

the links are not in English and clicking on a page translation brings up a list and clicking on them brings up a diagram which cant be translated so its basically useless page translation dosent translate diagrams with non English on them into english
You must learn nordic language. It is close to english language. Tidmachine = time machine. All the diagrams are the official alien technology, far far away than any technology. Including Machine for replication, machine for healting, machine for transportation, machines for eternal youg, machine for interstellar communication, machine for a superfast computer, a tiny machine that output power more than total nuclear power plant of the earth. But cost a lot of money to do it, for informations only for a clever mind.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

The members and people I would never want on my team are many. Because I feel they are hoaxing the good people on this website. Just to name a few: John Titor, Pamela M, and all the others that have come and gone claiming to be Real Time Travelers over the many years.

Pamela has always been true. She only remarked on things that she personally experienced and was very mindful of what she said. I've spoken to her over the years via email. IDK why you have that opinion about her, which you're entitled to, but I cannot imagine why anyone would think poorly of her. Based on her words and my intuitive impression of her, I have always felt that she's an extremely good person.

Himalayan Hermit

Pamela has always been true. She only remarked on things that she personally experienced and was very mindful of what she said. I've spoken to her over the years via email. IDK why you have that opinion about her, which you're entitled to, but I cannot imagine why anyone would think poorly of her. Based on her words and my intuitive impression of her, I have always felt that she's an extremely good person.
I'm only replying as I'm happy to see a post from you, @Samstwitch after years. I miss the old Paranormalis :)
+1 also - I don't think Pam ever claimed to be a time traveler herself other than her association with John Titor (who was never on this site, to correct @Art). I think Pam also stopped posting yrs ago.

Art

I have never said that john was on this site :). But i strong belive in the existence of him, because his technology is the same that galactic technology, on the galactic server.to. It is not coicudence. I suspect that , like i said, he come from an other place , close to our planet with sames politicals guys, but his place is more advance in time : much close to the center of the galaxie. Time is relative to planet, in earth 1 year = 1 rotation around the sun = 364,5 days, The evolution of a planet start to the out of a galaxie and continue to the center of the galaxie. People in the center of the galaxie are very advanced civilisations , with no political, no rich and poor difference, they are different from us. John titor was not from the galactic center but from other earth like place in the peripheric of the galaxie, with low developpment compared to the hyper spiritualy advance civilisation at the center. It is 100% cover up, like free energy, i don't know why, probably to maintain people in a stupid state ... ?

Samstwitch

I'm only replying as I'm happy to see a post from you, @Samstwitch after years. I miss the old Paranormalis :)
+1 also - I don't think Pam ever claimed to be a time traveler herself other than her association with John Titor (who was never on this site, to correct @Art). I think Pam also stopped posting yrs ago.

Hi Himilayan and thank you. (What's the difference between today's Paranormalis and the old one? I'm basically sticking to the thread about John Titor and the War with Russia, as I don't do Message Boards after leaving this place. I don't care for them.) You're right that Pamela never claimed to be a Time Traveler. If I remember correctly, she did speak of a dream she had once about Time Travel, but that's it. Yes, Pamela removed herself from this subject matter, she told me several years ago.

jiangnanah

Fer de lance by Thomas Pan Aidin无标题.jpg

The magnetic rod is installed vertically in a Faraday pressure box which shielding electromagnetic waves with strong magnetic force.
Then, the open coil at one end is installed vertically on the upper end of the magnetic rod so that the longitudinal axis of the magnetic rod is aligned with the longitudinal axis of the coil.
Do not contact the open end of the coil with the magnetic rod.
The other end of the coil is connected with a variable synchronization capacitor.
In this way, the coil and the capacitor form a synchronized series LC resonant circuit.
The generated waveform can be observed by an oscilloscope.
The electromagnetic wave is completely shielded, so what is observed is the gravity wave of the longitudinal wave.
At the pole of the magnetic rod, the local space bends, so what can be observed is the straight forward part of the longitudinal wave as it rotates and retreats.

Last edited: