Assembling a Time Travel team to build a working Time Machine

steven chiverton

orgone i dont use ,i use frequency generators yes one of my last 2 prototype hdr units has a trifiler coil and its wired up for ac dc and a spare one for frequency injection into the same rubbing coil untested no grid point or vortex here to operate it over even my modified stm unit with the intergraded white light amp or square amp and its an idea to try the scalar beamer to

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

orgone i dont use ,i use frequency generators yes one of my last 2 prototype hdr units has a trifiler coil and its wired up for ac dc and a spare one for frequency injection into the same rubbing coil untested no grid point or vortex here to operate it over even my modified stm unit with the intergraded white light amp or square amp and its an idea to try the scalar beamer to
Do you believe the introduction of the "Vortex" for the necessity of making the HDR work, was merely an excuse from Gibbs when all of his HDR`s never worked?

steven chiverton

testimonials from hdr users speak for themselves as for people not everyone has any luck so something's unknown there as for the grid point or vortex they seem to be important as even pyramids are located on them to and certain areas or ancient structures to i have an open mind oops hang on while i pick my brains up off my desk

TimeFlipper

testimonials from hdr users speak for themselves as for people not everyone has any luck so something's unknown there as for the grid point or vortex they seem to be important as even pyramids are located on them to and certain areas or ancient structures to
Yes Steve, but we are not talking about time-travelling Pyramids built over grid points or Vortexes....As for "testimonials", they can be written by several people "pretending" that the HDR really does work...Maybe they were paid to write those few testimonials that youve seen..

steven chiverton

i see no point in paying people to lie and its easy to come up with that but theres no real gain from it anyhow ive collected many of the hdr testimonials
i was referring to grid points you can operate the hdr over which is the same kinds of grid points pyramids are located over , just connect the dots i wasent talking about time traveling pyramids just the same grid points used like for the hdr to

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

i see no point in paying people to lie and its easy to come up with that but theres no real gain from it anyhow ive collected many of the hdr testimonials
i was referring to grid points you can operate the hdr over which is the same kinds of grid points pyramids are located over , just connect the dots i wasent talking about time traveling pyramids just the same grid points used like for the hdr to
Whats the difference between Grid Points and Vortexes, and why haven`t you tried to get your HDR working on a Grid Point?
Personally i dont believe any of the testimonials that relate to the HDR cobber Steve... Maybe you can share those HDR testimonials with me sometimes :cool:

Art

Just need one person : Horus. The master of technology, living and reincarnate many times. If you travel in time, say hello. I am Horus. Time travel is akashik travel only. Space jumping is not time travel, it deal with ancient conception of ether, space fuel for me, dark matter for you.

steven chiverton

ive collected many testimonials but have none for myself im thousands of miles away from the nearest grid point and theres no vortexes around my area either , a grid point is an area where ley lines are said to cross and a vortex is just a vortex of em fields i suppose, you know very well i have never fully tested my hdr as i have no vortex or grid point to test it on yet and if i did and was successful i get spammed by desperate annoying people wanting there miserable past lives fixed and changed which im no yet qualified to do yet , so if i get lucky oneday and time traveled i may have to keep silent about it maybe

Art

Actually horus became jesus, and became emmanuel, that mean god is with us. The delta T type antenna make a vortex. A vortex is of course magnetic. Lose of faith can cause missucess.