Assembling a Time Travel team to build a working Time Machine

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose you could build a Multiverse Resonator. It creates its own grid point. I think one of Gibbs reports outlines its construction.

steven chiverton

i need the time flipper patented vortex and grid point generator. that comes with an autographed time flipper time keeping wrist watch and a time flipper severed foot that talks by tap dancing out mores code lol

Last edited:

Art

Sincerelly, nobody have time travel here. Steven gibbs have faith to jesus, that a starting point. My research are nothink without the faith, but there is many machines that working with the faith to jesus, according to gibbs himself. Without this i don't think it is possible. Are you ok ?

Art

583x416xdominance.gif.pagespeed.ic._6qG05kbXx.png
Gibbs say, you must be in the 9th wave. Others are subordinates peoples. :) time flipper, you can laught :D hahaha. But gibbs have said that not forgot jesus in the construction of the machine.

Last edited:

Art

35.jpg
This is the magnetospheric flux condensated by the earth. In a grid point this flux is in form of a vortex

Art

Jesus, he was born of the world freed from ignorance and the powers of Satan. For the truth frees and liberates man. She gives birth a second time to those who are born of the flesh, and who marry her. This is why it is written that the Son is the one who raises the first from the dead. Agree, therefore, that this term first risen, or first-born from the (spiritualy ) dead, unquestionably means that there are others who are born in his wake. The book of the lamb

Art

In france, we have somethink incredible. A knowledge of the master univers. Infortunatly it is in french language :/. This can help to understand the electromagnetics machines...

Art

20220403_141704.jpg
This is my gibbs inspired free energy machine. I attempt to make a jump with an other configuration .

TimeFlipper

I suppose you could build a Multiverse Resonator. It creates its own grid point. I think one of Gibbs reports outlines its construction.
Excellent point you made there, but i doubt anyone will take notice...Most members prefer to make comments as to "why" they wont do anything...After all, nobody has gone beyond the HDR stage and other similar devices in a effort to "collectively assemble a working time-machine"..