average alien is large in size

HDRKID

Frankly, this might be so. Being big is an advantage for you. Look at the average foot ball player, or person in any winning games. Large players crush the small ones. Well, scientists say that the average alien is large in size. How large you ask, approx 683 pounds or more. That would be polar bear size.

Aliens May Be Polar Bear-Sized* : DNews

Miscellaneous

Frathin this might be so. Being big is an advantage for you. Look at the average foot ball player, or person in any winning games. Large players crush the small ones. Well, scientists say that the average alien is large in size. How large you ask, approx 683 pounds or more. That would be polar bear size.

Depends on what kind of specie of alien that thing says (didn't watch it). There are billions and billions of alien species out there. Not just us. Not just them. Not just the universe. All comes from different sizes, shapes and looks.

TimeFlipper

Frankly, this might be so. Being big is an advantage for you. Look at the average foot ball player, or person in any winning games. Large players crush the small ones. Well, scientists say that the average alien is large in size. How large you ask, approx 683 pounds or more. That would be polar bear size.

Ive gagged myself on this thread ;):ROFLMAO:

HDRKID

Funny, the grays are little guys. Most have heads that are over size. I wonder what tomorrow will brings us.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree that grays are pretty small.

I guess there can be all kind of big and small aliens out there, possibilities are endless.

Can sentience and advanced intellect fit in a relatively small brain? Can a very small brain be extremely dense and allow a superior intellect to exist?

What if an incredibly advanced intellect can only exist in a giant brain the size of a car, that would belong to a species of massive creature?

Dragonchaser

The average person uses maybe 14% ( I think less) of their brain capacity (maybe WAY less in potential .

If you can increase it exponentially , anything is possible .

At times I "boost" mine to about 45% (not often more than that but at times yes ) . Obviously you can not increase it at once , you must practice to increase it small bits at a time .

Once I took it to about 75% ; but that is INSANE - I can not put it down to words that would do it justice to describe it properly .

If you do try it , I can advise you not to go above 50% - it is not safe without proper control and not good for your health .